Technical Support Tier 2 for VR products
The Advisor II, Technical Support responds to basic to complex inquiries of a technical nature including hardware/software, or other designated client products. This position assists external/internal users of the client's technical products or services by answering questions and solving problems involved in their use.WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
WHAT YOU WANT MATTERS TO US
- A diverse, global organization full of intelligent, friendly people to bounce ideas off, learn from and grow with
- Endless career opportunities and clear paths for career development
- A competitive salary
- Inclusive perks and benefits
- Opportunity for monthly performance incentives
- Any site-specific fun things (great cafeteria, free onsite parking, employee discounts, etc.)
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision and retirement savings
- Earn while you learn! Fully paid comprehensive training
- Opportunity to earn performance bonuses
- Guaranteed full-time hours with structured scheduling
- Advancement opportunities - majority of management positions filled from within
Think about making a check list with all of the things that would make you feel good at work. Does your check list have meeting new people on it? How about being recognized and rewarded for doing great things? Maybe you pictured a place where you could have all of these things while making a positive difference in people's day. If so, Concentrix is a great place for you. Every day we spread positivity through others' lives through compassionate customer interactions and genuine problem solving with a human touch. Doing right by people is in our DNA because we believe a desire to be treated with care and respect is a universal part of the human experience. This philosophy drives everything we do and creates the framework for how we treat our customers and our staff.
No matter your background or your years of experience, getting started or establishing your career path might seem challenging, but often the answer is much simpler than you think.
This role is the perfect opportunity for someone considering a career in customer services in the technical support:
• Assist external/internal users of the client's technical products or services; identify, investigate, research, and provide resolution to user questions and problems
• Troubleshoot basic to complex customer issues that are technical in nature, including hardware, software, networking, or other designated client products
• Follow appropriate escalation path to resolve technical issues; including making follow up outbound calls to customers or other parties as needed
• Solve problems that are generally unstructured and require extensive use of conceptual thinking skills
• Serve as a resource to other support personnel
• Ensure service delivered to our customers meets contractual Key Performance Indicator ('KPIs')
• Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures
• Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy while maximizing opportunity to build rapport with the customer
• Clarify customer requirements, probe for understanding
• Prepare complete and accurate work including appropriately notating accounts as required
• Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance
• Log all incoming calls and accurately complete case notes in the call tracking databaseWHAT WOULD YOU BRING TO OUR TEAM?
Your passion for doing good for other people will help you bond with your customers and your team. You will actively listen and troubleshoot to provide a great customer experience. Your attention to detail, ability to think outside the box, excellent communication, and passion will help you excel in this role. TO BECOME A PART OF OUR TEAM:
CALL US HOME:
- Full and open availability for scheduling within hours of operation (24/7)
- Relevant technical knowledge and experience in software and hardware troubleshooting
- Skilled and knowledgeable with various operating systems including Windows, iOS and Android software.
- Intermediate skills with networking and connectivity troubleshooting (Including wireless, wired and Bluetooth technologies)
- Work as part of a team that includes peers, suppliers, and clients to achieve world-class customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be organized, have ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously, possess critical reasoning skills, communicate effectively, and focused on customer service
If you find yourself smiling right now and this feels like the perfect next step in your career, we want to hear from you! Apply today and find out why 270,000+ people around the globe choose to call Concentrix home.
Concentrix is an award-winning global CX solutions company who creates amazing experiences for the world's best brands and their customers. We're an ambitious team of innovators, risk-takers, and game-changers: the kind of folks who thrive on solving complex problems.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.Learn more:Concentrix
on Facebook Concentrix
on Instagram www.concentrix.com
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. These are not intended to be a comprehensive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, or working conditions.
CAN, Chilliwack, BC