ServcoCanada is looking for an experienced Project Manager to lead our mechanical division in Kitimat, BC
Shift is Monday-Friday 10 hours per day. Preference will be given to candidates local to Kitimat and Terrace, but FIFO would be considered for the right candidate.
- Ensure assigned projects are scheduled, cost and revenue are tracked to provide detailed monthly reporting to Senior Management.
- Oversee preparation of LEM's and progress billing documentation through AR assistance.
- Review shop drawings, codes and obtain preliminary approvals where appropriate
- Coordinate mechanical designs and documents with other disciplines
- Ensure project quality documentation is being completed and assembled to the corporate and client requirements.
- Provide mentorship/coaching to your site team. Work well with the Field Supervisors.
- Safety culture and mindset is critical to this role and a core value within our organization.
- Team player that aligns with the values and vision of the Senior leadership group.
- Effective and concise communication skills with Senior management, clients and project team is a key requirement and responsibility of the candidate.
- Identify opportunities for expansion of our sales and client base.
- 5+ years experience in mechanical field and journeyman red seal
- Experience with Industrial Construction and a background with Mechanical and General services scopes preferred and considered an asset.
- Ability to read Architectural, Structural, Electrical and Civil drawings with minimal supervision
- Superior communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, and the ability to work with senior management and client personnel.
- Working knowledge of critical Project management process, ability to read and understand client documentation including Contracts, Scope, Engineering drawings and specifications.
- Capable of identifying issues and generating solutions in moderately complex situations.
- Experience with preparing field level estimates and budgets.
- Strong computer skills with an aptitude for learning new programs. Familiarity with scheduling software, Autocad and MS Office suite. Experience with Hard Dollar estimating software an asset.
- Candidates must have Canadian legal working status.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Beneficial pension program through our company program
- Paid Vacation
- Monthly social events
- Work Life balance
- Sick Days