Here, we believe there's not one path to success, but careers that grow with you. As Canada's fastest growing paint company, we have retail stores from coast to coast. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there's a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We'll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colours Show! Where You'll be Working
The individual selected for this role will be expected to work at Store #768889, located at:
700-2980 Island Hwy N, Nanaimo, V9T 5V4
Sherwin-Williams values the unique talents and abilities from all backgrounds and characteristics. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply, including individuals with disabilities and Protected Veterans.How You'll Perform the Role
This position is responsible for supporting the sales efforts at a Sherwin-Williams paint store, servicing wholesale and retail customers. Main duties include but are not limited to:
- Assisting customers in person and over the phone by determining needs and presenting appropriate products and services
- Ensuring that sales transactions are completed accurately and maintaining accurate work order files and formulas.
- Pulling appropriate products from the sales floor or warehouse and tinting and mixing them to customer specifications
- Stocking shelves and setting up displays, cleaning store equipment, and loading and unloading trucks
- Assisting in making deliveries if necessary.