Hi, we're HUB!
We are proud to be ranked 5th among the world's largest insurance brokerages where we advise businesses and individuals on how to reach their goals. When you partner with us, you're at the center of a vast network of risk, insurance, employee benefits, retirement and wealth management specialists that bring clarity to a changing world with tailored solutions and unrelenting advocacy - so you're ready for tomorrow.The Opportunity!
Reporting to the Manager, HR Operations & Compliance, the Human Resources Administrator is responsible for providing data analytics and administrative HR support with a focus on data integrity and compliance. This role is the admin-user for our HR systems including Workday and Kronos and is accountable for data entry, data integrity, standard reporting, and custom reporting. The HR Administrator is responsible for partnering with HR Leaders to identify dashboard metrics to enable effective people decisions. The role provides administrative support as it relates to day-to-day HR transactional support.A day in the life -HR Systems Administration
- Manage HRIS requirements for onboarding and offboarding administration, time and attendance tracking, and payroll liaison.
- Administrator for Workday: enter changes, ensure data integrity audits, and advise on business process flow issues.
- Administrator for our Time and Attendance system, Kronos: serve as first point of contact for employees and managers on time and attendance inquiries; liaise with Kronos team on system issues and information accuracy.
- Administrator for other HR education systems, such as ILS and HR Downloads.
- Compile, review and provide accurate payroll change data to Payroll team.
- Manage and coordinate commission spreadsheets for Payroll submission.
- Manage and audit Time and Attendance reporting on a bi-weekly basis to proactively address anomalies.
- Follow-up with Managers on Workday entries that impact payroll.
- Act as liaison between employees and Payroll.
What you bring to the team -
- Draft letters for employment verifications.
- Administer and track mandated training.
- Track education loans, maintaining and updating the tracking spreadsheet.
- Maintain trackers such as temporary and work permit employees, and employees on leave.
- Partner with Benefits Administrator and provide time off information related to leave of absences.
- Connect with Benefit Case Manager's for employees on leave.
- Connect with HR Business Partners regarding employment contract amendments and processes.
- Generate and analyze people data reports as required.
- Recommend process improvements to increase data integrity and maintain seamless use of HR systems across the business.
The employment offer is contingent upon completion of a successful background check.Why Join HUB?
- Certificate or Diploma in Business Administration or Human Resources preferred
- Minimum 2 years' experience in an administrative capacity, in a multi-software environment
- Proficient (Intermediate level) in Microsoft Office, including Excel formulas
- Well-developed logical, analytical, problem-solving skills, with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to "think outside of the box" and make innovative recommendations to improve efficiency and enhance processes
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and effectively deal with sensitive information
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong commitment to compliance
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and maintain composure in stressful situations
- Service-oriented with excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all levels of the organization
- An exceptional and welcoming company culture.
- Excellent compensation, benefits, RRSP match and company perks.
- Paid educational training and vast learning opportunities.
- Room for advancement and growth within the organization.
- A company that gives back and is active in the community.
Would you like to learn more about this great opportunity or others we have? We invite you to learn more about our team at www.hubinternational.com
Department Human Resources
Required Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: High school or equivalent