Job DescriptionThe Opportunity: The Opportunity
Safety-Kleen Delta, BC
is looking for a Vacuum Sales Driver
to join their safety conscious team! You will be responsible for safely completing all assigned customer services, meeting customer needs and selling additional services in a defined route. Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group RRSP with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Safely driving and operating a Tri-drive Vacuum Truck;
- Complete daily scheduled services in a timely manner;
- Generate leads from customers for new products and services;
- Sell additional SAfety-Kleen products and services into existing accounts;
- Actively prospect for new accounts in assigned route.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety-Kleen?
- Class 3 Driver's License with Air endorsement required;
- Previous experience performing commercial driving or providing route-based services;
- Previoous customer service experience including providing assistance;
- Able to work in a labour-intensive role, in all weather conditions;
- On-The-Job training provided.
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video! Safety-Kleen Systems,
a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE
. MAKE GREEN WORK.™ Join our safety focused team today!
To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military & Veteran friendly company.