VCA Canada Ross Bay Animal Hospital
is currently welcoming a Veterinarianto join our team. As a successful candidate, you understand the importance of building relationships with our pet parents and our support team, to provide the best care possible. VCA Canada is dedicated to your continuous learning and offers extensive in-house resources. Our hospitals foster friendly, collaborative environments, where professional growth and a balanced lifestyle are genuinely encouraged!
What VCA Canada Offers
- A valid veterinarian license allowing practice in Canada
- Experience in; soft tissue surgical procedures, preventative care, and offering nutritional advice.
- Dedicated to promoting team-based medicine practices
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in working with your colleagues, pet parents, and community
- A passion for coaching and mentoring students along their DVM journey
- An interest in attending conferences and networking with colleagues
- A love for all companion animals!!
Join our team and you will make a huge difference in the lives of pets and their families! With an extensive network of hospitals across Canada, each location offers a diverse experience, a local community feel, and a caring culture you can thrive in: We have the right fit for you!Compensation:
Compensation is important which is why we have tailored programs just for you.
- Generous compensation and sign-on bonuses
- Comprehensive educational resources in our e-university
- Continuing education benefits
- Opportunities to continue your career path; medical director, medical advisory board, special projects, and other leadership roles
- Relocation assistance; Immigration support
- Membership, dues, and conference fees
- Referral bonus rewards
We care about your well-being and invest in resources that foster a Wellness and Appreciation culture.
- Flexible scheduling to support a healthy work life balance
- VCA Academy Mentorship Program for new/recent graduates or those new to primary care; a 90-day personalized structured mentorship program with ongoing support!
- Wellness days, sick days, and vacation time
- E-tools to assist with meditation, better sleep, exercise, and focus
- Virtual health care (tele-medicine) offering quick access to quality care
- Professional liability insurance coverage
- Opportunities to give back in your community through VCA initiatives
: [email protected]
for further information or click Apply Now!
VCA is committed to providing an inclusive and diverse workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. If you require any assistance, please let us know.If you are a current associate, you need to apply through our internal career site. Please log into Workday and click on the Career worklet on the landing page or search for Find Jobs. You can also copy the link below into a browser to apply through our internal career site:
VCA Canada is Canada's largest network of companion animal hospitals, devoted to providing compassionate care for pets. Our team of over 2500 people operate specialty-referral, primary care, alternative therapy and emergency hospitals and are committed to providing superior patient care and client experience. At our core are our people - people with different strengths and interests that enrich our diversity, innovation and excellence. In support we provide career development and growth opportunities, continuing education, scholarships and awards. We are also passionate about giving back to the community through Paw It Forward, our national philanthropic program.
Benefits: Additionally, we offer a generous compensation package including health and dental insurance, paid vacation, employee discounts, CE, and more.