VCA Canada Blueridge-Cove Animal Hospital
is currently recruiting for a Veterinarian
to join our team of highly engaged and professional veterinary professionals. In this role, you will examine patients to diagnose and treat health needs. You understand the importance of collaborating with the pet-owner and the support team to provide the best care possible to your patient. You pride yourself on providing expert patient care!
Additional qualifications are;
What VCA Canada Offers
- A valid DVM form an accredited university
- Genuine passion for veterinary medicine and for our furry friends!
- Dedicated to promoting team-based medicine practices
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in working with your colleagues, pet parents and community
- A passion for coaching and mentoring students along their DVM journey
At our core are our people - people with different strengths and interests that enrich our diversity, innovation and excellence. VCA Canada offers:
VCA Canada Cares
- Comprehensive compensation structures including vacation, membership fees, licencing fees, moving as well as generous CE allowances
- AHAA accredited - Veterinary Excellence Culture!
- Continuing education benefits
- Exceptional career development
- Benefits including medical/dental, life and disability for eligible employees
- Generous personal pet care discounts
- Professional dues, including licensing fees and monthly VIN membership
- A network of highly educated and skilled professionals
- And more!
At VCA Canada we treat all companion animals as family members. VCA Canada embraces a culture of giving back to the communities and we actively demonstrate this philosophy through our national philanthropic program, Paw it Forward. Please visit our website to learn more, www.vcacanada.com.Join Us!
For more information regarding this opportunity, please email [email protected]
or apply directly at https://careers.vcacanada.com/
VCA is committed to providing an inclusive and diverse workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. If you require any assistance please let us know.If you are a current associate, you need to apply through our internal career site. Please log into Workday and click on the Career worklet on the landing page or search for Find Jobs. You can also copy the link below into a browser to apply through our internal career site:
VCA Canada is Canada's largest network of companion animal hospitals, devoted to providing compassionate care for pets. Our team of over 2500 people operate specialty-referral, primary care, alternative therapy and emergency hospitals and are committed to providing superior patient care and client experience. At our core are our people - people with different strengths and interests that enrich our diversity, innovation and excellence. In support we provide career development and growth opportunities, continuing education, scholarships and awards. We are also passionate about giving back to the community through Paw It Forward, our national philanthropic program.
Benefits: Additionally, we offer a generous compensation package including health and dental insurance, paid vacation, employee discounts, CE, and more.