VCA Canada is Canada's largest network of companion animal hospitals, devoted to providing compassionate care for pets. Our team of over 2500 people operate specialty-referral, primary care, alternative therapy and emergency hospitals and are committed to providing superior patient care and client experience. At our core are our people - people with different strengths and interests that enrich our diversity, innovation and excellence. In support we provide career development and growth opportunities, continuing education, scholarships and awards. We are also passionate about giving back to the community through Paw It Forward, our national philanthropic program.If you are a current employee, you need to apply through our internal career site. Please log into Workday and click on the Career worklet on the landing page or search for Find Jobs. You can also copy the link below into a browser to apply through our internal career site:
VCA Canada Blueridge-Cove Animal Hospital is a full service animal hospital located on the North Shore of Vancouver. Our dynamic crew consists of 4 Veterinarians and our specialized support team. Our services include dentistry, primary care, surgery and preventative care. Our highly compassionate staff deliver an exceptional client experience and excellence in veterinary care.VCA Canada Blueridge-Cove Animal Hospital
is looking for a full time Client Care Specialist to join our fun and motivated team of professional pet health caregivers!As the ideal candidate you will have:
What are the Perks?
- Experience providing excellent customer service
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Motivation to continuously develop your knowledge and skills and become an "A" team player
- Previous veterinary experience or education as an asset
Come join us!
- Great access to internal and external continuous learning opportunities!
- Opportunity to participate in our annual VCA conferences and industry leading customer service training through VCA's Client Experience Program!
- Development and recognition for high performing team members!
- Competitive wages and pet/veterinary discounts are also part of the deal!
For more information on who we are, what we do, Paw It Forward and opportunities with VCA Canada, please visit us online at https://vcacanada.com or https://vcacanada.com/blueridge
VCA Canada is committed to providing an inclusive and diverse workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. If you require any assistance please let us know.
Benefits: Additionally, we offer a generous compensation package including health and dental insurance, paid vacation, employee discounts, CE, and more.