Who We Are
We are a dynamic,growth-oriented and safety-focused company. Our organization has been deemed tobe an "essential service" by providing collection and processing of Organicsand Recycling that keeps our communities clean and safe. With customer service and safety as ourfocus, we are looking for an energetic and driven employee to support ourgrowing company and play a crucial role in waste diversion. Emterra is proud tobe recognized as one of Canada's Greenest Employers, a certified diversesupplier of the Canadian Aboriginal and Minority Supplier Council (CAMSC), theCanadian Women Business Enterprise National Council (WBE) and WEConnectInternational.
Are you ready to jumpstart yourcareer by joining one of Canada's Greenest Employers and become part of the environmentalsolution? If so, apply now!
Reasonsto Apply, Stay and Grow with Emterra Group:
• Competitive wages
• Comprehensive healthbenefits (drug, dental, vision, LTD, life insurance)
• Local runs, home everynight
• Tuition reimbursement program and professional development support
• Employee discountprograms
• Free uniforms and bootallowance yearly
• Drive and load organics and recycling collection vehicle(cube van with power liftgate);
• Observe safe work practices;
• Provide excellent customer service in accordance with company policies;
• Ensure assigned routes are successfully completed in a timely and safemanner;
• Conduct pre and post trip inspections and complete Driver VehicleInspection Reports.
• Valid Class 5 with a clean drivers record;
• Professional experience driving with required licence;
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs;
• Able to successfully pass a background check consisting of a medical/drugtest, criminal history search, license verification and employmentconfirmation;
• Punctual, reliable, team player.