Join our dynamic and high-energy work environment and we'll see to it that you thrive!
At Compugen, people and technology are the heart of our business. That's why we need the most talented and innovative minds, just like yours.
As a valued member of the Compugen team, you'll be part of a dynamic, highly innovative and high performing environment where members perform engaging work and are dedicated to continuous learning and growth opportunities.Inside Account Manager
As an Inside Account Manager, you will source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound initiatives. By understanding customer needs and requirements you will deliver business outcomes while helping them gain and maintain confidence in our solutions. On the flip side, you'll enjoy our generous employee benefits and programs.
Compugen fosters a fast-paced, dynamic work environment where you'll be encouraged to thrive and collaborate. We also value your opinion and your sense of initiative! We support a diversified, entrepreneurial and flexible work environment. As a valued member of the Compugen team, you'll be actively:
Skills and qualifications, you'll bring (we're looking for dynamic & talented candidates who bring their potential to our team and the following attributes):
- Prospecting and acquiring net new business in the small and medium business sector across Western Canada through video conferencing, phone and emails.
- Research, plan and prioritize net new prospects, establish interest, assess opportunities and successfully persuade prospects to work with Compugen.
- Deliver consistent monthly results for sales, GP and activity targets.
- Landing new customers with the intent to then expand our offerings with them.
- Territory planning and management by tracking prospect, and new logo customer sales cycles in CRM.
- Understand and articulate Compugen's Modern Workspace strategy as an enabler of client outcomes.
- Connecting with customers to maintain client satisfaction and meaningful one-on-one relationships.
- Liaising with administrative, technical and operations departments in order to provide smooth order flow and successful resolution of customer demands.
- Successfully promote and position Compugen as a full service and value-added IT systems integrator.
- Account management experience, preferably in the technology (SaaS) industry, or equivalent years of relevant industry work experience.
- Proven experience in inside sales, field sales, account management or business development.
- Customer Focus: Demonstrates a desire to proactively help and serve internal/external customers meet their needs
- Commitment to Results: Consistently achieves results, demonstrating high performance, and challenging self and others to deliver results
- Influence: Asserts own ideas and persuades others, gaining support and commitment and mobilizing people to take action.
- Creativity and Innovation: Seeks new and better ways of doing things, generates original and imaginative ideas, products, or solutions.
- Ability to research effectively using external tools.
- Deliver an entrepreneurial mindset to build a robust portfolio of accounts.
- Tenacious: Self-directed and results oriented, you are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Experience providing superior customer service in a professional capacity.
- Ability to multi-task and work with a variety of internal and external customers, all while maintaining a positive attitude.
- The ability to initiate, establish and build strong customer and vendor relationships.
What you'll love about us:
- Effective time management skills with the ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication, presentation and active listening skills.
- Experienced and comfortable in engaging with C-suite executives.
- Proficient in MS Office, Teams, MS Dynamics 365.
- Post-secondary education or related experience.
- Technical certifications (A+, MCP, MCSE, HP/IBM/Cisco products, Network+, etc) is an asset.
- Experience working in a Value-Added Reseller (VAR) or distribution channel experience would be beneficial.
- Experience in the IT industry and technical product knowledge is an important asset.
Every day, over 1500 dedicated employees across Canada focus on providing exceptional customer service and support experiences to private and public sector organizations. Since 1981, the Compugen team has developed a strong reputation with market-leading vendors and customers, for creating, implementing and supporting innovative IT solutions that delight thousands of customers.
Canadian organizations of all types are dealing with "Digital Transformation" strategies related to four IT industry mega-trends: Cloud, Mobility, Big Data and Social Media Platforms. There are major shifts that are taking place in businesses and in IT that are unfolding with unprecedented speed. Compugen is uniquely positioned to empower customers to embrace and leverage the benefits from these four mega-trends with new, relevant IT-based strategiesEquity Statement
Consistent with our commitments to equity and diversity, we actively recruit from all designated groups. We also provide employment accommodation upon request to current staff members and to applicants during the recruitment process. We aim to provide a work environment where excellence is allowed to flourish and diversity is prized. Compugen is committed to providing accommodation throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation, the hiring manager and the human resources contact will work with you to meet your needs.