Compugen is one of Canada's largest privately-owned Information Technology (IT) Solution Providers. We help customers design, acquire, integrate and operate technology. Our mission is to help organizations realize new possibilities. Every day, our dedicated staff across North America focus on providing extraordinary customer service and support experiences to private and public sector organizations. We combine breadth of skill, depth of expertise, and commitment to operational excellence at scale to deliver exceptional, customer-focused experiences.
If you are driven to make a difference, relentlessly curious and collaborative at the core, we'd love to talk to you. Join us and help us make a difference.
As part of the Compugen team, you will be a member of a highly innovative solutions environment where the people are dedicated and focused on continuous learning and growth opportunities. Compugen is an organization that encourages and supports ongoing training and development opportunities. We are composed of a talented, diversified workforce that performs collectively in an entrepreneurial and flexible environment. Our staff members have access to the latest and greatest technologies in performing their daily activities.
Full time- contract,
Shift work may be involvedService Desk Analyst
All members are to:
- Participate in the evolution of a comprehensive training plan for Service Desk procedures; assist in on-the-job training personnel when required.
- Develop, implement, and/or participate in the preparation knowledge base articles and/or documentation for Call Handling / Access Provisioning use; make recommendations for improvements.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
- Attend and be involved during team meetings..
Call Handling Responsibilities:
- Provide support to users either via phone, email or desk side as required
- Perform a variety of network problem analysis and monitoring tasks, monitor network management systems and respond appropriately to user requests and problems;
- Perform initial problem analysis and triage problem to other appropriate staff when appropriate
- Record, track and document the request problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken through to final resolution
- Apply diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting
- Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and frequently asked questions resources on the Internet to aid in problem resolution
- Perform post-resolution follow-ups to help requests.
- Follow instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job;
- Collect, organize and document all problems and solutions in the Service Desk Tracking System;
- Assist technicians with installation, configuration and set up of computer systems as per established procedures when required;
- Possess a degree, diploma or certificate in Computer Science, or related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a customer service or technical support role (troubleshooting, configuring, installing, tracking issues and resolving issues).
- Experience working with reporting tools
- Understanding of Windows 10 environment
- Strong written communication and interpersonal skills (Written and spoken English
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening and questioning skills.
- Good understanding of the organization's goals and objectives
- Attention to detail
- Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues as required.
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly
- Ability to present ideas in a user-friendly language.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
"You may be required to attest your vaccination status or provide proof of vaccination, if necessary in your role or based on client requirements. Should you require accommodation, please discuss with your People & Culture Representative."Equity Statement
Consistent with our commitments to equity and diversity, we actively recruit from all designated groups. We also provide employment accommodation upon request to current staff members and to applicants during the recruitment process. We aim to provide a work environment where excellence is allowed to flourish and diversity is prized. Compugen is committed to providing accommodation throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation, the hiring manager and the human resources contact will work with you to meet your needs.