Compugen is one of Canada's largest privately-owned Information Technology (IT) Solution Providers. We help customers design, acquire, integrate and operate technology. Our mission is to help organizations realize new possibilities. Every day, our dedicated staff across North America focus on providing extraordinary customer service and support experiences to private and public sector organizations. We combine breadth of skill, depth of expertise, and commitment to operational excellence at scale to deliver exceptional, customer-focused experiences.
If you are driven to make a difference, relentlessly curious and collaborative at the core, we'd love to talk to you. Join us and help us make a difference.Compugen is seeking a IT Support Technician for an initial 3 month contract working in Vancouver. Duties and Responsibilities
Skills and Qualifications
- Triage & provide technical support for requests related to IT end-user equipment & tools
- Deploy, upgrade and replace IT equipment including laptops, desktops & mobile devices
- Support IT equipment lifecycle tasks including repair, recommissioning, inventory updates & recycling
- Conduct routine maintenance on shared IT services and execute employee on-boarding and off-boarding procedures
- Post Secondary Certificate or Diploma in a technology-related discipline, or a mix of industry certifications
- 0-2+ years of IT or Servicedesk experience - work or co-op experience in an Enterprise Service Desk role would be a strong advantage
- Flexible attitude with a good tolerance for ambiguity
- This role requires being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as per client's vaccination policy
Consistent with our commitments to equity and diversity, we actively recruit from all designated groups. We also provide employment accommodation upon request to current staff members and to applicants during the recruitment process. We aim to provide a work environment where excellence is allowed to flourish and diversity is prized. Compugen is committed to providing accommodation throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation, the hiring manager and the human resources contact will work with you to meet your needs.