Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world's largest organizations adapt to what's next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.About the Team
Our Applications Quality Assurance team plays a pivotal role in building a positive customer experience by delivering new features and improved functionality. We believe in Quality!
Our team works hand in hand with the Product Management and Development teams to deliver new Workday features and functionality across Financials, HCM, Payroll, Spend Management, Student and Talent applications.
Quality Assurance Engineers collaborate beyond specialist areas to verify that functionality works seamlessly across Workday products.
We exist to elevate the Workday experience for all our customers in the delivery of quality enterprise applications.
Do you want an exciting job? Get involved and experience Workday!About the Role
Workday is looking for an outstanding candidate to join our team.Responsibilities and objectives of the role are:
About YouBasic Qualifications
- Lead testing Workday Student functionality with particular focus in Transcripts, Transfer Credit, Course Curriculum, and Applications.
- Build test methodology and test data set-up for configurations, business and transactional processing, web services and reporting.
- Grow as a functional domain and product specialist.
- Collaborate with Student Product Managers and Developers on design and testing results.
- Think creatively and consider issues from a customer perspective, while bringing a pragmatic approach to solving issues.
- Act as customer advocate in understanding requirements, while guiding on principles in the development and quality release of Student functionality.
- 5+ years' experience working in application systems.
- Experience in functional end-to-end workflow testing, including test planning and execution.
- Creative and organized, with a dedicated customer approach.
- High degree of attention to detail, with an eagerness for troubleshooting and problem-solving.
- Hard-working and confident with the ability to work with different teams.
A Higher Education professional, implementer or business analyst looking to transition into testing the design and configuration of enterprise applications.
#LI-SY1Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at Workday about our Employee Referral process!