Trees Cannabis is hiring part time Customer Sales & Services Representatives to join our team at our location on Alpha Street Victoria Trees is a cannabis retailer committed to sharing our passion for cannabis with our community.
The CSSR is the first point of contact with customers and is a cannabis subject matter expert. They build relationships to create loyal customers who trust the opinions and judgement of our CSSR team.
About the Role Responsibilities
- Welcome everyone in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner while providing exceptional service
- Develop customer relationships by sharing knowledge and demonstrating exceptional customer service to establish confidence in Trees Cannabis as an leader in the cannabis industry and in our communities
- Listens attentively to customers and their needs in order to recommend appropriate products and meet sales targets
- Uphold all store operations, cash handling, and safe workplace policies
- Be familiar with and uphold all relevant regulations within the store
- Utilize cannabis knowledge to achieve sales targets
- Ensure the retail environment is clean, welcoming, and well stocked
- Successful candidates will have already completed their Selling It Right Certification and be 19+ years of age
- You're committed to exceptional customer service and a great work environment
- You act with integrity and exercise excellent judgement
- You're knowledgeable about the cannabis industry including federal, provincial, and municipal regulations etc.
- You have extraordinary communication and relationship building skills, are enthusiastic, reliable and eager to achieve goals
- Previous Customer Service and sales experience in a retail environment (Cannabis knowledge is an asset though a desire to learn is most essential)
You are eager to work evenings and weekends
CSSRs work predominantly in customer facing roles interacting with the public. They participate in store cleanliness activities, and may be required to lift objects of up to 22 kg. This role requires standing, bending at the waist, and walking back and forth for the duration of the shift.
Why Join Us?
- We offer an awesome staff discount, a great health benefits package, and competitive compensation
- We're community-oriented and give back to our communities regularly
- We encourage a warm and friendly work environment
- We offer opportunity to develop your career with a growing company