Our VR Content Moderation team works to create a welcoming and safe place for people to build communities in a Virtual Reality Space. As a VR Content Moderator, you will be an essential component of our client's safety effort. We are looking for someone who can apply our guidelines with reference to nuanced and context-dependent policies in an evolving environment. You will make autonomous decisions against challenging issues of a potentially sensitive or business-critical nature.Job Type: Full-Time Location: ChilliwackWHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
WHAT YOU WANT MATTERS TO US
- A diverse, global organization full of intelligent, friendly people to bounce ideas off, learn from and grow with
- Endless career opportunities and clear paths for career development
- A competitive salary
- Inclusive perks and benefits
- Opportunity for monthly performance incentives
- Staff Discounts, Onsite Parking, Staff Lounge
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision and retirement savings
- Earn while you learn! Fully paid comprehensive training
- Opportunity to earn performance bonuses
- Guaranteed full-time hours with structured scheduling
- Advancement opportunities - majority of management positions filled from within
Think about making a check list with all of the things that would make you feel good at work. Does your check list have meeting new people on it? How about being recognized and rewarded for doing great things? Maybe you pictured a place where you could have all of these things while making a positive difference in people's day. If so, Concentrix is a great place for you. Every day we spread positivity through others' lives through compassionate customer interactions and genuine problem solving with a human touch. Doing right by people is in our DNA because we believe a desire to be treated with care and respect is a universal part of the human experience. This philosophy drives everything we do and creates the framework for how we treat our customers and our staff.
No matter your background or your years of experience, getting started or establishing your career path might seem challenging, but often the answer is much simpler than you think. We are looking for customer service experts.WHAT WOULD YOU BRING TO OUR TEAM?
Your passion for doing good for other people will help you bond with your customers and your team. You will actively listen and troubleshoot to provide a great customer experience. Your attention to detail, ability to think outside the box, excellent communication, and passion will help you excel in this role.
TO BECOME A PART OF OUR TEAM:
- 1-2 years' experience in Managing Customers Experience, Policy operations, Content Moderation
- Active user of Social Media awareness of current trends on web. Awareness of current debates within Content Moderation- i.e. hate speech versus free speech, content moderation policies for major platforms, election influencing
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy while maximizing opportunity to build rapport with the customer
- Prepare complete and accurate work including appropriately notating accounts as required
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance
- Troubleshoot basic and routine customer issues that are technical in nature, including hardware, software, networking, or other designated client products
- Solve problems that are generally unstructured and require extensive use of conceptual thinking skills
- Serve as a resource to other support personnel
- Ensure service delivered to our customers meets contractual Key Performance Indicator ('KPIs')
CALL US HOME:
- Full and open availability for scheduling within hours of operation (24/7)
- Able to rotate shifts, as needed
- Work as part of a team that includes peers, suppliers, and clients to achieve world-class customer service
- Must be organized, have ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously, possess critical reasoning skills, communicate effectively, and focused on customer service
- Background clearance
If you find yourself smiling right now and this feels like the perfect next step in your career, we want to hear from you! Apply today and find out why 270,000+ people around the globe choose to call Concentrix home.
Concentrix is an award-winning global CX solutions company who creates amazing experiences for the world's best brands and their customers. We're an ambitious team of innovators, risk-takers, and game-changers: the kind of folks who thrive on solving complex problems.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.Learn more:Concentrix
on Facebook Concentrix
on Instagram www.concentrix.com
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. These are not intended to be a comprehensive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, or working conditions.
CAN, Chilliwack, BC