Boston Pizza Kitchen Helpers are the engine of the entire restaurant! They are responsible for creating our delicious menu items perfectly every time for every guest. They are responsible for ensuring that our most important people, our Guests, have an excellent Boston Pizza experience from start to finish. They also believe in championing a fun and safe work environment and contribute to a thriving workplace culture.Why Is BP A Great Place To Work?
ResponsibilitiesWhat does a successful Kitchen Helper look like?
- What is important to you matters to us, so we have raised the bar to provide flexible scheduling that fits your lifestyle and contributes to your life-work balance
- Come for a job, stay for a career - there are exciting opportunities for career growth within the restaurant or at Boston Pizza head office
- Build relationships and give back to your local community
- Boston Pizza Scholarship Program *
- Management Training Programs, Leadership Development conferences and access to dynamic mentorship programs and initiatives
- A respectful culture and work environment where your feedback matters
- Fantastic reward and recognition programs
- Works alongside their team members
- Builds relationships by finding common ground and working cohesively with all team members
- Committed to championing the "Heart of Hospitality", Boston Pizza's Brand Standards and Food Safety
- Dedicated to providing Perfect Food Every Time to our Guests
- Maintains composure and thrives in a fast pace environment
- Works with a sense of purpose and always prioritize Guest's orders
Boston Pizza was established over 50 years ago and is proud to be recognized as one of Canada's 50 Top Managed Companies for over 20 years in a row. We are committed to the development & growth of our team members, integrity, philanthropy and innovation. If you love working with people in a team environment and believe in exceeding the expectations of Guests daily, Boston Pizza is the place for you!