Are you ready for a taste of the one of Canada's Top Employers?
Purdys Chocolatier is delighted to have been voted by our employees as one of the Canada's Best Employers. This esteemed award is a testament to the rich texture of our history and our more than 100 years of dedication to quality, trust, tradition, and innovation.
The Purdys difference is that we truly recognize the value of our people. We reward you with competitive compensation, recognition for your achievements, opportunities for ongoing training to grow professionally and personally, delicious perks, and much, much more.
Purdys Chocolatier is looking for a Master Data Management (MDM) Analyst
to join our Kingsway Office in Vancouver, BC!
Under the direction of the Inventory & Scheduling Manager, the MDM Analyst is ultimately responsible for developing and managing MDM initiatives to better manage, centralize, and enhance master data across the organization. Striving for improved accuracy, consistency, transparency, and accountability in master data, the MDM Analyst plays a critical role in ensuring departments are utilizing appropriate data to make data driven decisions.As the MDM Analyst, primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
All successful candidates must possess the following:
- Developing and maintaining framework of master data across organization
- Leading governance of master data, ensuring authorization matrixes are adhered to by all stakeholders
- Ensuring accurate entry and maintenance of ERP fields
- Leading setup of new item codes and BOMs while adhering to and developing SKU governance framework
- Aiding in the assessment and testing of software changes or upgrades (ERP, WMS), documenting impacts to different stakeholders across the organization
- Supports development and maintenance of SOPs relating to, or having impact on, master data
- Leads governance of core KPIs across the organization-documenting and publishing data sources, logic, pursuing signoff from stakeholders
- Assisting in development and maintenance of Power BI reports across organization; making recommendations on design based upon master data implications
- Assisting with centralizing, rationalizing, and developing automated reports across organization
- Leading MDM project initiatives while working with cross functional teams to fulfill stakeholder needs
- Completing weekly reporting identifying and alerting master data concerns to field owners
- Assisting in budgeting tasks as needed including projections and data requests
- Post secondary education in Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, Data Science, or related discipline
- Experience in ERP, BOM maintenance
- Experience in data analytics or MDM related project work
- Demonstrated problem solving abilities with excellent time management capabilities
- Excellent communication, planning and organizational skills
- Strong data analysis skills
- Ability to do root cause analysis
- Ability to lead and influence others and create a teamwork environment
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel (required), Power BI, Syteline (ERP), WMS, SQL
Purdys Chocolatier recognizes the value of skills and knowledge gained outside of formal education and paid employment. Applicants who present an equivalent combination of qualifications and experience will be considered and are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest in Purdys Chocolatier, but due to the volume of applications received, we are only able to contact those applicants who have been selected for an interview. No phone calls please.
Purdys Chocolatier is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us via email at [email protected] Other details