PocketPills is Canada's fastest-growing online pharmacy that is disrupting the traditional retail pharmacy business in Canada. It's redefining the pharmacy experience for consumers and automating pharmacy operations in unprecedented ways by leveraging technology. The company packs medications by dose and time into "PocketPacks" and delivers them to the doorstep for free.
We need your help to bring our story to life!Here's what the media is saying about PocketPills:
- "Makes medication management easy"- CTV News Vancouver.
- "Reinvent the pharmacy experience"- Vancouver Sun.
- "PocketPills takes the hassle out of going to the pharmacy"- National Post.
We are seeking 2-3 Nurse Practitioners to join our growing organization. You will work virtually to support our patients across the country, with emphasis on British Columbia and Ontario. The NP(s) will provide telemedicine care to patients of PocketPills (https://www.pocketpills.com) who are requesting a refill of their regular medications. In addition, patients may explore a telehealth appointment for a 'new' request requiring a consultation. Visits are booked based on your availability. Telephone visits only, no video component at this timeResponsibilities:
- Comprehensive assessment of patients including diagnosing diseases, disorders, and conditions.
- Initiate treatment and prescribe inaccordance with the statutory and regulatory standards, limits, and conditions.
- Refill of regular and chronic meds
- Record and document in the patient's electronic medical record
- Collaborate with pharmacists and other team members
Billings are done independently of PocketPills and, at this time, PocketPills does not charge for overhead on your billings - you keep 100%Must-Haves:
- Superior communication skills and strong technical abilities
- High level of comfortable interacting with patients over telephone.
- Active registration as a Nurse Practitioner in good standing with the provincial College of Nursing.
- Current practicing registration as a Nurse Practitioner with the British Columbia College of Nursing Professionals (BCCNP) is preferred, but not required.
- This is a full time salaried position, 40 hours per week.