Arista was founded by Andy Bechtolsheim who also founded Sun Microsystems and was one of the original investors in Google. Arista is a profitable, publicly quoted company, growing rapidly with over 3000 customers including 7 out of the 8 largest cloud titans which include eBay, Facebook, Microsoft, Netflix, PayPal, Spotify, and industry partners such as VMware, Dell, F5, HP, Infinera, Nuage, Palo Alto Networks, Supermicro, Inc and Rackspace.
Arista is headquartered in Santa Clara, California and has development offices throughout the US, as well as Canada, India, and Ireland.Job Description
Arista is looking for experienced UX Designers to create the future of CloudVision, a modern web application that makes monitoring and managing computer networks unbelievably easy. CloudVision is deployed and relied upon by customers of all stripes to make sure their networks are operating at their peak. You will find it powering infrastructure in banks, hospitals, data centers, retail stores, television studios, and government agencies. As we continue expanding our product's capabilities, we are excited to hire talented individuals who can help us deliver the next iteration of our product.
Our design team is small but mighty, and is growing quickly. Arista believes products are best built when designers and engineers work in unison. As a designer, you will have full ownership of the end-to-end design process and will be working closely with supportive stakeholders. Come join our collaborative team and help shape the future of network management.Locations: Vancouver, BCEmployees can work remotelyQualifications
About the role
- A UX / Product Designer with 2+ years of experience, specializing in data visualization.
- Passionate about bringing clarity to complex systems that manage large volumes of data
- Enjoys creating innovative designs that address users' needs
- A great communicator that tirelessly advocates on behalf of our users
- Able to vocalize tradeoffs and make decisions in the face of ambiguity
- Fluent in standard methodologies for information architecture and interaction design, user-centered design processes, and a strong knowledge of UX principles and techniques
- Takes pride in elevating designs and pushing design excellence
- Able to deliver and receive constructive feedback
- An efficient worker in Sketch, FigJam or Figma, and familiar with other design tools
- Create, collaborate, and iterate on mockups and key workflows
- Independently translate requirements into mockups, style guide updates, and attractive user interfaces
- Proactively identify pain points in the product and brainstorm improvements
- Work cross-functionally with product management, software engineers, and design peers
- Offer design recommendations grounded in research and data
- Document design decisions, socialize design thinking, and solicit feedback from stakeholders
- Review and iterate on designs produced by fellow designers and engineers
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.