This is a part-time role - 24 hours/week (3 days)
The Retail Sales Representative within an assigned territory and is responsible for assigned customers. The key responsibilities are building relationships, selling, distribution and merchandising. The Retail Sales Representative's duties and responsibilities include working closely with customers to determine their needs, answer their questions about our products and recommend the right solutions. You should also be able to promptly resolve customer complaints and ensure maximum client satisfaction. To be successful as a Sales Associate, you should stay up-to-date with product features and maintain our store's visual appearance in high standards.What are we looking for?
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Proven work experience as a Retail Sales Associateor similar role
- Understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Possession of valid drivers license.
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs, sit, stand, walk and kneel for long periods of time.
- Flexibility regarding remote work, include potential overnight stays in territories.
- Live within territory boundaries.
What can you expect from Mars?
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Assess customers needs and provide assistance and information on product features
- Follow and achieve department's sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Maintain in-stock and presentable condition assigned area
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Process POS (point of sale) purchases
- Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service
- Build productive trust relationships with customers
- Comply with inventory control procedures
- Suggest ways to improve sales (e.g. planning marketing activities, changing the store's design)
- Work with over 130,000 like-minded and talented Associates, all guided by The Five Principles.
- Join a purpose driven company, where we're striving to build the world we want tomorrow, today.
- Best-in-class learning and development support from day one, including access to our in-house Mars University.
- An industry competitive salary and benefits package, including company bonus.