Cardiology Remote System Administrator Overview of Position
This position provides Remote Systems Administration and support for our Application, Hardware, Software, Network, DICOM, etc. to maintain the customers' Change Healthcare Cardiology system.What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Answer support calls and work with fellow support team members and internal software development groups to identify and resolve problems
- Diagnose software and hardware malfunctions as well as troubleshoot network problems relating to the system
- Provide remote systems administration to customer sites
- Provide remote software support and analysis to customers
- Perform proactive system maintenance check to ensure proper system functionality
- Follow up on support issues proactively to provide timely updates and resolutions to customers
- Maintain a highly professional and customer centric focus
- Provide ongoing product feedback to engineering and product development teams
- Continue to seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships
- Participate in various projects
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent work experience and education in a Computer Technology background
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in technical support environment
- Strong understanding of enterprise system administration
- Experience administering Windows operating systems
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
- Knowledge of clinical workflow
- Experience supporting systems in a clinical environment using DICOM and HL7
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking and routing
- Highly developed organizational skills and time management ability
- Thrive in working in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, and demonstrate flexibility
- Self-starter and team player with exceptional commitment to providing superior proactive customer service
- Ability to learn quickly in a high pace, challenging environment
General office demandsHow much should I expect to travel?
None. Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Some of our positions require employees to be onsite at a Change Healthcare facility or a Client site, including Medical Facilities. Depending on the site's health and safety guidelines, you may be required to have medical screenings or vaccinations to meet site requirements, which may include Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing. Further details and requirements will be confirmed during the interview process.