If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form
. This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job. This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application. Associate Account Manager
We are looking for an outstanding Associate Account Manager who is an in-house authority on air, hotel, and travel insurance. As an Associate Account Manager, you will be an integral member of an account team working on building/growing the performance of supplier partners, franchisees, and vacation consultants.
In this position you are responsible for providing effective documentation, resources and communication in all matters that relate to these products offerings. Here at Expedia, we build connections. We leverage our platform and technology capabilities across an extensive portfolio of businesses and brands to orchestrate the movement of people and the delivery of travel experiences on both a local and global basis. We help our travelers, and our partners find the right pathways through millions of possibilities to reach the best imaginable outcome. When we power more travel, we spark more opportunities to strengthen connections, broaden horizons and bridge divides.
This position reports to the Supplier Performance Manager and works in collaboration with Marketing, Strategic Partnerships, Finance, Learning & Development and Program Teams to achieve organizational goals. If this type of challenge and culture speaks to you, then we would love to connect with you!What You'll Do:
Who You Are:
- Propose and implement sale optimization strategies
- Coordinate and provide product selection for all digital & print advertising
- Develop and maintain training resources and documentation for franchisees and vacation consultants
- Provide ongoing support and consultative training to franchisees and vacation consultants
- Acquires an understanding of how the department operates and fits into the larger organization
- Develops a working knowledge of the company's standard contract terms and conditions
- Confirmed experience in account management, client facing roles and project management
- Experience in the travel industry
- Confirmed ability to work independently handling multiple tasks within tight deadlines with confidence and ease
- Comfortable with public speaking and consultative training
- Good attention to detail; ability to keep up with multiple priorities
- Strong digital literacy skills, including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- You are able to build strong partnerships and can coordinate across other teams and functions
#L1-IC1About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group's Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you're confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is lifeatexpediagroup.com/jobs.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.