The Jim Pattison Auto Group has 28 locations and 16 brands in Western Canada. We are continually expanding and acquiring new locations and brands while improving our market share.
The Jim Pattison Auto Group's relentless commitment to customer satisfaction has allowed us to grow into one of Canada's largest companies. We encourage career growth and personal development within our company. We are looking for individuals who can contribute to our business operations today and our future growth. We encourage those with the required experience and interest to apply.The Jim Pattison Toyota Northshore
has a new opportunity for a full-time Receptionist
to join our team!Job Summary:
Reporting to the Office Manager, you will be our front-line ambassador of the Dealership responsible for greeting all incoming guests, visitors, and team members while providing an exceptional customer experience for our clients. This position also requires accounts payable processing.Responsibilities:
Our Receptionist is responsible for providing our customers with a welcoming first impression while completing the following duties:
Education and Experience:
- Greeting customers visiting the showroom and inquiring as to the purpose of their visit.
- Referring customers to the appropriate department, notifying the employee concerned that a customer is waiting and introducing customers to the sales consultants.
- Welcoming and serving customers visiting the service department.
- Helping customers with directions or any appropriate information they need while maintaining high company confidentiality and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a tidy and stocked customer waiting lounge, kids play area, and coffee station.
- Professionally answering phone calls and re-directing those calls to respective departments
- Acquiring basic knowledge about the dealership, to be able to respond to inquiries for general information.
- Taking payments from customers and issuing receipts along with other office duties as required or requested by management.
- Stock in New & Used cars and assist sales department with vehicle inventory control.
- Book in service appointments on X-time.
- Distribute any incoming mail to appropriate personnel.
- Front-facing customer service is an asset.
- Experience with CDK One-Eighty is an asset.
- Dealership admin experience is an asset.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Excellent customer service skills with positive and courteous telephone etiquette.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task without compromising on quality.
- Extremely dependable and punctual.
- Ability to prioritize tasks according to importance in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact professionally with both co-workers, guests and vendors
- Data entry skills.
We thank all applicants; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.Other details