You are an experienced Journeyman Ironworker with industrial construction experience. Your structural steel rigging, connecting and jack and roll experience will be an asset to the team. You are seeking a great wage, extensive benefits, and a company who prides themselves on safety.
Apply now and join the Ledcor team in Prince George, BC today!Responsibilities
- Erect steel for structural steel buildings and structural steel panelization
- Bolt up and impacting
- Study blueprints, drawings, and specifications to determine the lay out of work
- Position steel units, align holes, and insert temporary bolts while checking alignments and joining steel parts
- Rigging and setting of building modules
- Install scaffolding, construction cranes, derricks, and other hoisting equipment
- Experience with jack and roll of large industrial components such as moving turbines, compressors, vessels, etc. would be considered an asset
- Must possess a Journeyperson Ironworker Ticket or a valid Apprenticeship Ticket from a recognized provincial training authority
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must possess a valid CSTS 09 or CSTS 2020 (Construction Safety Training Systems) certification
- Must possess a valid FP (Fall Protection) certification
- Must possess a valid EWP (Elevated Work Platform) certification
- Must possess a valid Wildlife Awareness certification
- Must possess a valid Driver's License and 3 year Driver's Abstract (within 30 days)
- Must have demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision
Additional Information:Company Description
- Applicants that reside in Prince George, BC or surrounding areas will be given preference due to the location of this project
- 10/4 shift rotation working 10 hours per day
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Work will be outdoors in rough terrain and under extreme weather conditions and in an environmentally sensitive area
Ledcor Industrial offers an integrated range of services from construction, engineering, and maintenance to pipe fabrication and module assembly. We offer turnkey solutions to our oil and gas clients and have built some of the continent's largest oil and gas projects.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!