You are an experienced Journeyperson or Apprentice Instrumentation Technician seeking a great wage, extensive benefits, and someone who prides themselves on safety. You have previously worked alongside crews within an industrial environment. You are a team player who is willing to lend a hand whenever assistance is required to get the job done.
Apply now and join the Ledcor team in Prince George, BC today!Responsibilities
- Installs pneumatic tubing to instruments
- Inspects and tests instrumentation and system operations to diagnose any faults
- Repairs, maintains and adjusts system components or removes and replaces defective parts as required
- Installs control valves, transmitters and pressure gauges as required
- Complies with appropriate installation standards and practices in order to effectively install and maintain instruments and to meet site requirements
- Conduct pre-trip/walk-around safety inspections, completes daily Field Level Hazard Assessments, and logs and reports any maintenance concerns with the equipment
- Fill out and understand an equipment log book
- Ensures the safety of the crew, equipment, and environment
- Ensures that work is completed during regular hours
- Must have a Journeyperson Instrumentation Technician Ticket from a recognized provincial training authority or must be a registered Instrumentation Technician Apprentice with a recognized provincial training authority
- Dual ticketed Electrician/Instrumentation Technician is highly desired
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must be comfortable working at heights
- Ledcor requires possession of CSTS 2020 (Construction Safety Training Systems). Successful candidates without it will be set up with the appropriate training required.
- Must possess Wildlife Awareness
- Must possess valid Fall Protection Certification
- Must possess valid Elevated Work Platform
- Emergency Level or Standard First Aid Level certification is considered an asset
- Valid Driver's License and 3 Year Driver's Abstract (within 30 days) required
Additional Information:Company Description
- Applicants that reside in Prince George, BC or surrounding areas will be given preference due to the location of this project
- 10/4 shift rotation working 10 hours per day
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Work will be outdoors in rough terrain and under extreme weather conditions and in an environmentally sensitive area
Ledcor Industrial offers an integrated range of services from construction, engineering, and maintenance to pipe fabrication and module assembly. We offer turnkey solutions to our oil and gas clients and have built some of the continent's largest oil and gas projects.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!