You are an Apprentice Scaffolder with industrial construction experience, and you take pride in safe work practices. You will be responsible for general scaffolding duties, including installing, monitoring levels, and dismantling scaffolds. You're a team player who is willing to lend a hand whenever assistance is required to get the job done.
Apply now and join the Ledcor team in Prince George, BC today!Responsibilities
- Utilizes site drawings and written instructions to select materials required to set ground levels for scaffolds
- Lifts and positions sections of scaffolding and bolts pipes together to build scaffolding as per site requirements
- Assembling, dismantling and modifying system and tube and clamp scaffolds
- Knowledge of isometric drawings an asset
- Must be a Registered Scaffolder Apprentice with a recognized provincial training authority
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must possess a valid CSTS 2020 (Construction Safety Training Systems) certification
- Must possess a valid FP (Fall Protection) certification
- Must possess Wildlife Awareness certification
- Emergency Level or Standard First Aid Level certification is considered an asset
- Valid Driver's License and 3 Year Driver's Abstract (within 30 days) required
Additional Information:Company Description
- Applicants that reside in Prince George, BC or surrounding areas will be given preference due to the location of this project
- 10/4 shift rotation working 10 hours per day/night
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
Ledcor Industrial offers an integrated range of services from construction, engineering, and maintenance to pipe fabrication and module assembly. We offer turnkey solutions to our oil and gas clients and have built some of the continent's largest oil and gas projects.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!