Fortinet is looking for passionate and talented problem solvers to join our main DevOps team for developing and managing the next generation of DevOps framework infrastructure which is a key part of Fortinet's software R&D and release workflow.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the existing services and infrastructure while designing and developing feature enhancements.Job Responsibilities:
Job Skills Required:
- Participating in requirements review of enhancements on the DevOps infrastructure, focusing on the virtual desktop, software build and release infrastructure.
- Designing and developing the DevOps infrastructure.
- Maintaining and bug-fixing existing applications and infrastructure.
- Streamlining the workflow with automation.
- Supporting the DevOps test automation infrastructure.
Nice to Haves:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with DevOps automation and development tools (Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Gitlab, Review Board, etc.)
- Strong python development & scripting.
- Experience with building and maintaining the virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI).
- Experience with different virtualization environments such as VMware, OpenStack.
- Strong systems experience on Linux, bare-metal and virtual machines.
- Understanding of file system, storage configurations and data replication.
- Experience with Linux shell scripting.
- Good knowledge of SVN, GIT and best practice in release management.
- Team player with strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Ability to multi-task and quickly react to system/service issues.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, firewalls, switching, and routing.
- Familiarity with web services (JSON, REST, etc.)
- Experience with provisioning Linux using Metal-As-A-Service (MASS).
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science