Job descriptionThe Role
Treewalk is an innovative and entrepreneurial mid-size accounting firm headquartered out of Vancouver with expanding office presence across the country.
We offer a super compelling value proposition for potential candidates to join our firm and we are looking for an energetic person to share our vision with potential accounting staff in the role of Talent Acquisition Specialist.
You don't need to have any experience for this role, just loads of energy, a will to win, a positive belief in the human condition, a desire to help people out (you open the door for others) and the ability to perform well under pressure.
We'll provide all the conditions needed to set you up for success and when we aren't, you can call it out and present solutions to help us get results. We've doubled our firm growth every year since inception and the only thing standing in our way this coming year to double again is continuing pace with our hiring.
You will be responsible for building a pipeline of accounting professionals at multiple seniority levels. This role will be performed remotely as will the roles you hire, but you are welcome to work out of our Vancouver or Toronto office.
Above all else, Treewalk seeks, recognizes, and celebrates exceptional talent. We are a people-centric company which firmly believes that any and all of our success is a direct result of the drive, cooperation, and unique personality and interests that each team member applies to their work every day.
As such, we are far more concerned with what you can
do, rather than what you have
done. We want to invest in you because we know that you can bring your own personal flair, unique mindset, and ideas to add value to not only the Treewalk that exists today, but to all the hires you will facilitate after your own.Who are you?
What's in it for you?
- A graduate or diploma holder of Commerce, HR, Business Administration or similar.
- An interest in HR Administration or Talent Acquisition (or both!)
- A genuine enthusiasm for working with others, both internally and externally alike.
- Someone who wants to dive into a new field and isn't afraid of new challenges, problems, and expectations.
- Tenacious, energetic, and sales focused. You love setting goals and nothing brings you greater pleasure than completing them effectively and creatively.
- An optimist who receives real enjoyment from developing and nurturing interpersonal relationships.
- Someone who isn't afraid to ask for help when necessary and willing to provide the same attitude and support to those around them.
- If you can write a good Instagram caption, you'll probably be able to send a strong Linkedin message!
- Comfortable making cold phone/video calls /emails to potential talent. You're passionate about your job and you want candidates to experience the same opportunity that you have had!
- 100% remote work environment available or in office. The choice is yours.
- Get to work for a growing company.
- Autonomous structure and flexible hours - we treat our team members like professionals and give them autonomy so they can exercise their judgment and manage their schedules how they see fit. Get that workout in, run those errands - we trust that you'll still successfully manage your workload and meet those deadlines.
- We keep it fun! We encourage social activities outside of work, have company initiatives to keep you engaged with your peers and have great technological tools to keep you connected and efficient.
- Excellent extended healthcare benefits.
Treewalk is one of the fastest expanding accounting firms in Canada. We are on a journey to become the go-to training place for accountants who want to work outside of tax and audit. Our accounting practice is specialized in assisting public companies with their financial reporting and accounting needs as well as helping private companies go public.Our Core ValuesMastery:
At ACM we pursue knowledge. This means that not only do we hire a wide variety of exceptional talent, but we also provide opportunities to grow and gain more experience, knowledge, and expertise.Support:
At ACM we value teamwork, collaboration and the constant and continual support of one another and our clients. This means that we communicate and support each other across divisions and positions, and we trust one another to execute our best work.Ownership
: At ACM we take ownership of our actions and fight to take responsibility. This means that not only do we recognize our mistakes, but we also take ownership by communicating with the whole team. All errors are learning opportunities for everyone.Kaizen:
A business philosophy that means "change for the better", or "continuous improvement". This philosophy is exemplified at ACM by striving to expand and improve every facet of the company.