Do you enjoy working with a fun, proud and hard-working team? How about being part of one of British Columbia's most iconic brands?
Triple O's is a BC based premium quick service brand, famous for incredibly delicious award-winning burgers, fresh cut Kennebec fries, Secret Triple "O" Sauce and premium hand scooped milkshakes. A great place to visit and a great place to work that always delivers a "Taste Like No Other."As a Triple O's Supervisor/Team Leader, you play an important role in supporting the Management Team. Responsibilities include:
- Day to day shift supervision while working "hands-on" with the team
- Guest relations
- Training and developing team members
- Reinforcing the highest standards of service, cleanliness and food safety
- Administrative tasks
- Opening or closing the restaurant as needed
Company InformationWhy Triple O's?
- Previous supervisory or team leading experience
- Passion for service and commitment to quality
- Conceptual understanding of restaurant operational controls and financial statements
- A thorough understanding of Food Safe and WorkSafe requirements
- Experience with training and developing a team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Commitment to continuous learning and improvement
- Must have open availability
- Unique market positioning - "A Taste Like No Other" and wide appeal
- A welcoming, dynamic environment
- Competitive compensation
- The chance to work with an iconic brand that loves to have fun and never stops rocking the pickle top!