The Bison Lifestyle
Safety - Drivers have the Right to Decide and assess the situation to determine if it's safe to drive
Equipment - Bison tractors are on average under two years old; three years for trailers
Compensation - Safe mile bonus paid quarterly, regional premiums, fuel subsidy, benefits and morePosition Profile:
- Pacific North-west region open-board (Washington, Oregon, Alberta, and B.C.)
- Five-to-seven days on the road at a time
- Position includes running on Highways 1 and 3 in B.C.
- Earning a combination of miles and drops
- Pacific North-west contract and weekend premiums apply
- Owner-operators with tractor-trailer experience
- Valid Class 1/AZ Licence is required
- Must be U.S. qualified
- Must be able to drive HWY 1 & 3 in B.C.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. or more
- Must be willing to haul all commodities including meat and alcohol
- Reliable, flexible and punctual
- Strong communication skills
- Values safety
Are you registered with the Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse? Please register/log-in to the Clearinghouse website https://clearinghouse.fmcsa.dot.gov/Register and click Go to login.gov. Please follow the instructions provided.
What is Clearinghouse? https://www.clearinghouse.fmcsa.dot.gov/
Bison Transport is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.