KORE Software is the global leader in engagement marketing solutions. Over 900 brands, venues, and sports organizations trust KORE's tools and platform as a source of truth that drives smarter partnership decisions and deepens connections with their audiences. Through Sponsorship Management and Evaluation, Ticketing & Fan Engagement, and Data Management & Analytics, KORE's two-sided network unites corporate sponsors, sponsorship properties, and their fans with solutions that accelerate and inform an organization's ability to act. This allows teams to enhance the fan experience, maximize returns, and spend time where it matters.Why work at KORE Software?
KORE provides an inclusive, dynamic and engaging environment where your curiosity, creativity and passion can thrive. Through our values we foster innovation, we embrace change, and we like a good challenge! Our talented and friendly staff are united by a love for sports, technology, and providing best-in-class products and services to our customers.
This is a place where your voice will be heard, a place where we value your opinion and a place where you can drive change in a fun and fast-paced team. Are you ready?Full-Stack Developer - (Junior) - .NET Core/C#/Angular/MySQL
KORE SOFTWARE is looking for a highly motivated, forward-thinking full-stack developer to join our Fan Engagement & Ticketing product team. This role will be primarily responsible for supporting our customers with our product and contributing to innovation activities to improve the existing product features. We're looking for self-motivating individuals who are interested in learning new technologies quickly and are looking to grow with a rapidly scaling organization.
Fan Engagement enables rights holders, such as Professional Sports Teams, manage their ticket sales data to engage and delight their fans. We make ticketing data actionable by integrating with customer CRM and ticketing systems. With a complete customer profile that sales reps can see all their activities in one platform. Organizations can better leverage their data to optimize how they sell tickets and tailor every touchpoint with their fans.
- Work in a cross-functional product team to deliver our vision and roadmap of a high-quality SaaS product
- Design, code, and test web applications and supporting services
- Provide suggestions for improving the useability, performance and quality of our code and services
- Write technical documentation and maintain our library of process documents and FAQs
- Participate and advocate in the team's agile processes and continuous improvement efforts
- Support the maintenance and operations of the product, including support for customer escalations when needed
- Be a team player ready to participate in a fast-paced environment!
- A solid understanding of (and ideally 1+ year work experience with):
- Object-oriented server-side languages, ideally C# .Net Core
- Relational database scripting languages (MySQL/SQL Server)
- Responsive UI development
- RESTful API development
- Experience working in a CI/CD environment with source control and change tracking, ideally in Git
- Agile development practices and work-management software, like Jira
- Strong written and verbal English skills
- Solid analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Knowledge of Cloud architecture and developing serverless applications, ideally in AWS
- DevOps in a CI/CD environment experience is a definite plus!
- Experience designing, building, and operating large-scale distributed systems and web services at scale
- UI/UX design and testing
- Unit testing frameworks such as Jest, and state-management frameworks such as Redux
If you believe you have the technical know-how and drive to join our exciting team, please submit your resume to the email address shown with a cover letter highlighting your skills, experience, and the benefits you can bring to our team.KORE Software is an equal opportunity employer
and committed to creating a diverse environment. KORE considers all applicants without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, marital and family status, disabilities, sexual orientation or preference, veteran status or any other classification protected by state, federal or local law.Our Values
We operate with transparency. We communicate and act with resolute honesty, integrity, and respect.
We are accountable. We take ownership in the quality of our work and can be counted on to deliver.
We commit to our customer. In all that we do, our customer is our priority. We are fanatical about serving both our internal and external customers.
We embrace change. We are unafraid of questioning assumptions and believe that growth and innovation flourish when challenging the status quo.