Recognized as the 2019 Canadian Automotive Dealers Association (CADA) Laureate Award Winner for Business Innovation
and one of Canada's Best Employers for Recent Graduates for 2022
, Destination Honda Burnaby
is looking for a Full-time Sales Lot Attendant
who is looking to take the next step within their career! The applicant must be available to work weekends.
The core objective of the Lot Attendant is to support the operation of the Destination Honda team and our customers. As a Sales Lot Attendant you will play an essential role in providing assistance with pre-vehicle delivery: unloading and transporting all of the dealership's new and pre-owned fleet arrivals, maintaining inventory of vehicles on lot, and providing assistance upholding cleanliness and security, transporting customers, parts and paperwork as requested by management, keeping the lot organized, clean, and free from trash, litter, and debris, providing professional, positive and energetic support to the sales and service teams and our clients. This is a dynamic and fast paced position.What we can provide you:
What we need from you:
- Competitive and above the market compensation rates!
- Full group health benefits program: extended dental & health, vision care, massage therapy, etc.
- Comprehensive training and professional development program.
- An environment that is friendly, respectful, collaborative and ultimately supports your success.
- Career advancement opportunities!
- Enjoys working with people and displays a positive attitude at all times.
- Be dependable, reliable, possess strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize effectively
- Can work independently and with a team in a fast-paced environment, against tight deadlines
- Willingness and ability to work outside in all-weather conditions
- Ability to get on task quickly and stay focused
- Possess a valid British Columbia Driver's License, ability to drive both manual and automatic transmission, and present a current copy of your driver's abstract (ICBC driver's record) for review.
If this sounds like you submit your resume to our human resources team today.
Destination Auto Group is an equal opportunity employer.