OverviewDo you have a passion for Tech?
Samsung and OSL have teamed up to operate the Samsung Experience Stores and Samsung eStore across Canada. Samsung is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. The Company:OSL (Outsourced Sales Leadership)
was established in 2012 in Mississauga, Ontario, to provide clients with customized designed sales solutions in retail, direct sales, merchandising and customer acquisition.
It's an exciting time to be at OSL Retail Services, working for a people focused company that's at the top of its game. The momentum we've generated in recent years with our commitments to client customers, innovation, business results, and an entrepreneurial spirit has created energy, enthusiasm, and engagement among our employees that is pushing us to new heights. And we're on the lookout for talented people who share our vision and values and want to join us in this journey. At OSL, our culture is our foundation. Passionate employees, great customer service and long-term relationships are all built upon that foundation. We value people, passion, honesty, respect, and integrity. Here's where you come in...
You're part tech guru and part sales ninja. You're hungry to sell and all about awesome customer service. As the Online Customer Care Agent, you will be the point of contact for all escalations from our SES, e-Store, and call centre customers. Of course, you will be asked to meet business objectives and be a strong ambassador of the Samsung Brand. You're passionate and want to sharpen your skills and grow along with us in a fast, fun, high-energy work environment. Good thing you're also an outgoing personality who plays well with others... we're all about family.A day in the life of an Online Customer Care Agent
Good thing you have what it takes:
- Reporting to the Retail Executive Office Manager at the Samsung Electronics Canada eStore, the Online Customer Care Agent will respond promptly via email to customer inquiries regarding product information, current promotions, existing orders, returns, outstanding credits and shipping information.
- Maintain an understanding of Samsung promotions, processes and policies in order to advise Customers on best approach on their inquiry.
- Familiarizing themselves with new products and services as they are introduced.
- Attend trainings and meetings as required.
- Maintaining a polite, helpful, and professional manner always.
- Process any order changes and notify customers via email in a timely manner of return, trade-in policies and procedures.
- Document all customer interactions and track the status of promotional changes within the Order Management System, ensuring ticket accuracy for reporting purposes.
- Maintain professionalism by answering questions and providing feedback to customers, other Samsung departments and business partners in a timely manner.
- Immediately escalating serious complaints or issues they are not equipped to deal with.
- Liaising with colleagues or managers to find the best solution for the customer.
- Supporting Samsung partners in delivering top tier service to their customers.
- Drive sales by being a source of information for consumers on product specifications, features and benefits, product availability and website navigation
- Other duties as required to meet business needs
What's in it for you:
- Minimum 2 years of retail, call centre or customer service experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in order to provide a positive customer experience. Bilingual in French/English
- Will embody the Samsung Brand in every interaction with customers and genuinely care about their individual needs
- Manage multiple tasks & answer customer questions and/or provide resolutions through demonstrated problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Highly accountable and results-oriented, possessing a "can-do" attitude and motivation to meet sale goals and objectives
- Familiar with Samsung products and features with the ability to make recommendations based on customer needs and wants
- Highly collaborative and capable of working in a team environment and independently
- Tech-savvy and able to navigate consumer websites, Microsoft Office and e-mail, displaying strong attention to detail
If this sounds like you and you're excited to be a member of our team, please apply now.
- Competitive base salary plus bonuses and other perks
- Vacation plus additional flex days
- Comprehensive benefits
- Training and development opportunities to grow your career with one of Canada's Best Managed Companies
- A supportive workplace culture and work environment
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. This position requires the successful completion of a criminal background check.
Disclaimer: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
OSL is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.