Who We Are
Weare a dynamic, growth-oriented and safety-focused company. Our organizationhas been deemed to be an "essential service" by providing collection andprocessing for Waste and Recycling that keep our communities clean and safe.With customer service and safety as our focus, we are looking for an energeticand driven employees to support our growing company and play a crucial role inwaste diversion. Emterra is proud to be recognized as one of Canada's GreenestEmployers, a certified diverse supplier of the Canadian Aboriginal and MinoritySupplier Council (CAMSC), the Canadian Women Business Enterprise NationalCouncil (WBE) and WEConnect International. Who You Are
Youhave a can-do attitude and take pride in delivering excellent customer serviceto our customers. You always bring your "A" game by being your best and byoperating with integrity.
Areyou ready to jumpstart your career by joining one of Canada's greenestemployers and become part of the environmental solution? If so, apply now!Reasons toApply, Stay and Grow with Emterra Group:
With an eye to continued growth and steady employment, here are some ofthe reasons to work for Emterra Group.
• Competitive wage plus healthbenefits
- Ongoing support and resources to ensure your personal professional success;
- Tuition reimbursement and professional development support;
- A solid organization within which you are able to develop your competencies for future growth;
- Safe and efficient operation of baler
- Accurately record daily production and quality reports
- Ensure bales are not contaminated when baling, required to clean the bales if contaminated
- Clean around baler and wire track for smooth operation of wire system
- Daily inspection, documentation, and maintenance of baler
- Communicate with Supervisors and Maintenance team with mechanical issues arise
- All other duties as assigned
Emterra Group is an equal opportunity employer and encouragesapplications from all qualified individuals. We thank you for your interest,however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Experience in the waste and recycling industry an asset
- Strong customer service orientation
- Able to perform the physical requirements of the position
- Ability to speak, read and write in English
- Be available for overtime work