At CWB, we strive to build value for the people who choose us every day: our people, our clients and our investors. We do this by holding true to the values that guide us. We put people first and build relationships with intention. We seek out and embrace new ideas, knowing that better is always possible. We believe that how we do things is as important as what we do. And we harness the power of inclusion. Our culture is who we are and how we show up - as individuals and as a team - to accomplish our strategy.CWB Financial Group (CWB) is on a mission to become the best full-service bank for business owners of Canada.The opportunity
The Cash Management Specialist
is the primary contact for our business clients and provides critical support from day one and every day forward! Day one includes initial onboarding activities comprised of opening, installation, and activation of cash management products and services, with required documentation and electronic entries. From there, you will play a key service role with our clients, providing day-to-day operational support and assistance with their banking needs. Responding to requests, delivering regular follow-up, account maintenance, and proactive support to help deliver an unrivalled client experience as part of a team of business banking professionals.What your day will look likeDelivering client service & support. Process & operations. Administration & reporting.Client focused.
Deliver outstanding client experiences at every interaction and execute on plans to continuously build the client experience, in line with CWB's brand promise. Help provide full-service solutions for clients with the view to be every client's primary financial partner.Proactive service & support:
This key support role is an integral part to the team as you will be the first point of contact for client service, providing critical client satisfaction touch points.2Sale lens.
You will seek and find opportunities to actively refer to other business partners across CWB.Administering.
Administration, tracking, and reporting of sales activities, marketing campaigns, local market initiatives & ad hoc work as needed to support the team.Working smarter:
Using your prioritization and triage skills, and testing your accuracy by balancing diverse accounts, applying policy requirements and anti-money laundering regulations while focusing on delivering high quality documentation and customer service.Learning:
You are always identifying new trends and growing your knowledge on your next client or business area to achieve ultimate success and for you and your team.Foundational knowledge and experience to grow fromBusiness and cash management market knowledge
of local markets and national economies built on a foundation of some formal education in business administration or commerce and real-life experience (4 years of banking and 2 years in business or banking support or administration type roles
). Knowledge of cash management, deposit & investment products with an awareness of Payment Canada Rules will set your application apart.Capabilities that will take you further
Why work with us?Winners of Canada's Most Admired Corporate Culture 2021 &Recognized as one of 50 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work® 2022& Best Workplaces for Mental Wellness in Canada 2021Values driven people first benefits
- People first approach. You are all about people. Be it your clients or your colleagues - you like communicating and connecting with others to provide solutions and build real, lasting relationships.
- Business focused. You're able to see the bigger picture. Your keen attention allows you to anticipate clients' needs to go beyond expectations and drive opportunities to genuinely help others while growing business.
- Agile. You are energized when faced with ambiguity and can adjust your approach - with people and problems - to respond efficiently and effectively in changing conditions.
- Entrepreneurial. Being accountable and taking ownership of your actions and their results is something you pride yourself on.
- Accurate. You're very detail oriented. Accuracy is a practiced skill of yours and doesn't diminish in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Knowledge seeking & growth minded. You're a self-starter. You ask questions, are eager to learn and have a real interest in banking and how people spend and use their money.
- An encouraging teammate. You love to work collaboratively. You see the value in working together and have achieved many professional wins because of this mentality.
- Technologically sound. You're computer savvy - enough to move around MS Office Suite and other programs with ease.
At CWB, we know your life, downtime, family, adventure, recovery, and future are an important part of you. They're important to CWB too. That's why our benefits take care of your whole life, family included.Wellness matters.
We offer an award-winning benefits package that includes hybrid work environments, everyday flexibility, 100% company-funded health coverage, health care spending account, a flexible wellness program & generous time-away options to unplug, rest & recover. Bring your whole self to work.
Inclusion is a journey requiring practice & experience to result in a powerful outcome. Your perspective matters & voice will be heard. Find a community within the CWB family
in our employee represented groups. Career development.
We invest in our employees' development to help them reach their professional goals with organization wide Coaching services.
Strategic career design is an investment in our core asset - our people. Innovation.
Learn. Grow. Enhance. At CWB, we play to win.
When we fail, we fail forward. Recognition.
Peer-to-peer recognition programs for "in the moment" and monumental wins. Community giving
. Make a difference. Drive economic prosperity in your community. Get involved. Volunteer. Fundraise. All with CWB support. ESG & sustainability focused.
Be proud of where you spend, work & invest. Financial rewards.
Base salary & pay for performance incentives. Retirement investment strategy.
You can't work forever! So, we've got you covered. Company ownership.
No greater sense of motivation & empowerment than being an owner! Find your "why" at
cwbcareers.comBe proud of where you work. Join CWB. Apply today.#discoverCWB#LI-BS1
As an equitable employer, CWB Financial Group is committed to providing a safe and inclusive environment where a diverse workforce thrives. You are welcomed and encouraged to bring your whole self to work. Dignity, respect and equality are non-negotiables. If you require accommodation during any part of the recruitment or selection process, please reach out.Closing Date:
* Position closes at 12:01am on the close date identified below.