The Bison Lifestyle
Safety - Drivers have the Right to Decide and assess the situation to determine if it's safe to drive
Equipment - Bison tractors are on average under two years old; three years for trailers
Compensation - Safe mile bonus paid quarterly, regional premiums, fuel subsidy, benefits and morePosition Profile:
- Depart from Langley to Calgary and return to Langley two times per week
- Depart from Langley to Sicamous and return to Langley, one trip per week
- Friday to Tuesday, departure at 1600
- Regional work might be required on occasion
- Changes will apply during road closures
- Average of 3,000 miles per week
- Earning a combination of miles and drops
- BC/AB pay-scale applies
- Company Driver with tractor-trailer experience
- Valid Class 1/ AZ License is required
- Must be willing to drive HWY 1 & 3 in B.C.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. or more
- Must have reefer experience
- Must be willing to haul all commodities including meat and alcohol
- Reliable, flexible and punctual
- Strong communication skills
- Values safety
Are you registered with the Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse? Please register/log-in to the Clearinghouse website https://clearinghouse.fmcsa.dot.gov/Register and click Go to login.gov. Please follow the instructions provided.
What is Clearinghouse? https://www.clearinghouse.fmcsa.dot.gov/
Bison Transport is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.