Prospect and source new and existing customer opportunities within defined territory through development of a Strategic Prospecting Plan. Obtains vast knowledge of Wajax Power Systems Products such as Allison, Detroit, MTU, Mercedes and all makes of Power generation Parts & Service to provide expert knowledge, advice, and product solutions for client needs.The Role
- Manages new and existing customer satisfaction with existing territory customers.
- Identifies and resolves issues in a timely manner.
- Attend to phone inquiries and demands from established and prospective clients.
- Meet and exceed all established sales targets as determined monthly/annually.
- Assist in the creation and submission of bids for National Customer opportunities.
- Liaise with manufacturers, in-house departments, and all other relevant suppliers to determine status of orders and compliance to delivery times.
- Education: College diploma / Post-secondary Education
- Work Experience: 2-3 years' related experience in sales, marketing, or equivalent business experience
- Knowledge: Knowledge of heavy equipment is an asset, IMPACT selling process, must possess a valid driver's license.
- Proficiency: Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint, CRM (Salesforce preferred)
Since 1858, Wajax has been a leading industrial products and solutions provider continually innovating to serve Canadian industry coast-to-coast. We work in an extensive range of industries and core sectors of the Canadian economy including energy and renewables, food and beverage, construction, industrial/commercial, transportation, forestry, mining, metal processing, and oil and gas - to name a few. Everything we do is powered by people passionate about making a difference and who are dedicated to driving Canadian industry forward. People who provide the experience and expertise that support the industries that build our cities, power our businesses, put a roof over our heads and food on our tables.
Wajax offers a total compensation package that includes competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, learning and development, as well as some unique additional "perks."
- 100% employer paid medical and dental benefits with no waiting period for eligibility.
- Wajax led e-learning, and product training through industry leading manufacturers.
- Exclusive discounts with a variety of manufacturers and service providers such as Ford, GM, Chrysler, Dell, TELUS, a group mortgage, home & auto insurance program and more.
By working with Wajax, you become part of an inclusive and diverse team that is dedicated to innovation and teamwork. We are committed to employing a workforce that is representative of the diverse communities across Canada in which we do business. As an equal opportunity employer, please inform us if any accommodation is required if contacted for an interview.
As a condition of employment, final candidates will be subject to pre-screening. Together we get more done.