Join our team and what we'll accomplish together
Our team is part of the Customer Network Implementation team, delivering a world-class customer experience by expanding our fibre-optic infrastructure directly to homes and businesses across British Columbia and Alberta. This portfolio is on the cutting edge of innovation in the telecommunications space where TELUS is actively engaged with communities of all sizes, local and provincial governments, Indigenous communities and other organizations to identify opportunities to expand broadband technology and services to areas otherwise unreachable. This is a fast-growing portfolio and one of the most strategic network programs at TELUS. Part of our mandate is to provide residents and businesses within rural communities with the full suite of TELUS products and services that are meaningful to them. This role is open to remote work in Western Canada
Here's the impact you'll make and what we'll accomplish together
This role is going to take lead in managing our Fibre Escalations Office (FEO) processes and strategies. The path forward is clear, thanks to your analytical, critical thinking, and best-in-class communication skills. You have a strong ability to find the root cause of customer pain points, working with an extended fibre build stakeholder group while keeping the customer informed. At the end of each day, you feel a sense of accomplishment from resolving customer issues while also evolving our end-to-end processes to limit, if not eliminate, similar occurrences in the future.
• Demonstrate a clear understanding of the end-to-end fibre build customer journey
• Develop scenario based analysis and make recommendations to our Leadership team as their trusted advisor
• Create and present powerful customer journey spotlights to showcase how we are learning and improving the customer journey
• Collaborate with a variety of stakeholders in a variety of business units to understand current state, define ideal future states and create roadmaps and plans to deliver on special projects
• Drive process improvement initiatives through data insights and analytics
• Define and own key measures of success
#li-remote (Western Canada)
You're the missing piece of the puzzle
• Able to utilize strategic planning methodologies and frameworks
• Exceptional communication skills, able to articulate complex concepts and storylines through various mediums (primarily Google Suite) in a variety of voices to different audiences
• Strong business acumen and understanding of TELUS and/or the telecommunications industry
• Expert project management skills including risk identification and mitigation
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build strong, effective working relationships
• Analytical mindset and approach to problem solving
• Demonstrated ability in creating and leveraging various visualization dashboards including DOMO and Tableau, among others
• University degree in Business, Finance, Engineering or other quantitative discipline
• 6+ years in a strategy, planning or analytical role
• Familiarity with wireline build operations
• PMP designation, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt & Own.it certifications, or equivalent designation
A bit about us
We're a people-first, customer-first, purpose-driven team who works together every day to innovate and do good. We improve lives through our technology solutions and foster a culture of innovation that empowers team members to solve complex problems and create remarkable human outcomes in a digital world. When you join our team, you're helping us make the future friendly.
We're committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability-your unique contributions and talents will be valued and respected here.
The health and safety of our team, customers and communities is paramount to TELUS. Accordingly, we require anyone joining our team to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.