Company DescriptionJob Description
Are you looking for something more than just a job? Are you looking for a community, a partnership, a team, and an opportunity to learn and grow in your career?
As one of world's leading, and fastest-growing home furnishing retailers, we know what it takes to build a satisfying career.The Role:
As the Accounts Payable Clerk, you are responsible for performing a range of accounting and clerical tasks. This includes receiving, processing and verifying invoices, tracking purchase orders and processing payments.What this role brings to you:
What you bring to the role:
- The possibility of being part of a dynamic team and culture
- The opportunity to have a rewarding career with various prospects for career advancement across different functions and teams
- A great benefit package for (including medical, vision and dental)
- An amazing colleague discount on all JYSK products
- Self-motivated individual
- Strong organizational skills
- 2-4 years of previous Accounts Payable and General Accounting experience
- Degree/Diploma in Accounting preferred
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, come join JYSK and experience it for yourself!
JYSK Canada is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage all candidates to apply. Our company values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive culture where Colleagues can fully develop and utilize their talents and strengths. We consider all applications on the basis of the position requirements, and we do so without regard to any unrelated factor and/or characteristic. Reasonable accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the hiring process.