St. Anthony's Clinic pharmacy is seeking a full time pharmacist
to be part of our committed, energetic and knowledgeable team. Our positive and supportive team environment will provide the right candidate with the opportunity to practice in a diverse environment.
At St. Anthony's we encourage our Pharmacists to spend time with our customers. We aim to understand their needs, build a connection, and provide superior service. Every time a customer enters our stores we can make a difference.
Our business is based on the values of integrity, innovation, service, empathy and excellence. We look for candidates who can succeed and thrive in our value-based organization.
St. Anthony's is located in a multidisciplinary medical building in Langford, BC. We are proud to offer competitive salaries, extended health and benefits, access to an employee assistance program, paid vacation and more.Accountabilities:
- Provide patients with professional consultation regarding prescription and non-prescription medications to maximize patient outcomes.
- Work collaboratively with Pharmacy Manager to accomplish organization wide and pharmacy practice goals.
- Ensure that dispensing of all medications including compounded prescriptions and biologicals are maintained to the highest quality standards.
- Ensure company standard operating procedures, policies, professional standards and applicable laws and regulations are followed.
- Early adoption of and appropriate implementation of new practice opportunities
- Full Practicing Pharmacist License in good standing with the College of Pharmacists of BC.
- Injection Authority.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of pharmacy computer systems (Kroll Software preferred)
- Previous long term care and community practice experience would be a benefit