Recognized as the 2019 Canadian Automotive Dealers Association (CADA) Laureate Award Winner for Business Innovation and one of Canada's Best Employers for Recent Graduates for 2022, Destination Toyota Burnaby
is looking for an Automotive Detailer
who is looking to take the next step within their career! What we can provide you:
What you'll be doing:
- Competitive and above the market compensation rates!
- Full group health benefits program: extended dental & health, vision care, massage therapy, etc.
- Comprehensive training and professional development program.
- An environment that is friendly, respectful, collaborative and ultimately supports your success.
- Career advancement opportunities!
What we need from you:
- Cleaning of new and used vehicles within the sales lot, body shop vehicles, and customer vehicles.
- Preparing new and used vehicles for delivery.
- Application of additional Toyota Touch products and solutions.
- Provide additional support to the other departments as required.
- Serve clients efficiently to ensure client expectations are met or exceeded.
- Departmental organization of supplies, equipment, and facility.
- Completing quality control inspections thoroughly and accurately.
- Previous experience detailing vehicles is preferred, but not required.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, coachable and open to continuous learning and development.
- Have a meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to operate automatic and manual shift vehicles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Driven to succeed, self-starter, with a strong work ethic.
- Ensure the highest standards are followed in all aspects of vehicle cleanliness.
- Enjoys working in a team environment.
- Valid BC Driver's License, with a clean driver's abstract.
If this sounds like you submit your resume to our human resources team today.
Destination Auto Group is an equal opportunity employer.