Want to be a part of something BIG? Now is an amazing time to join our growing family.WOW! mobile boutique™
is looking for people who love people and are passionate about helping everyday shoppers connect with the perfect mobile solution through unbiased advice and meaningful conversations.
Customer experience is what we do! As advocates for a better wireless journey, our whole team is passionate about retail - focusing on the customer's needs and helping them make the right call when selecting a solution for their lifestyle. It helps that we are supported by Canada's best wireless carriers, TELUS, Rogers, Koodo, Fido, and Chatr and carry the coolest lineup of accessories.
Don't have wireless experience? Don't sweat it! We will provide you with all the necessary training and support to help make you successful. Our focus is on talented individuals who have been successful and continue to have a desire to deliver an exceptional customer experience.Responsibilities
- Enjoy working in a fun, dynamic and results driven team culture
- Actively engage mall shoppers and follow the 5 Non-Negotiable Selling Standards
- Generate hype and awareness within a mall environment by being a brand ambassador
- Identify customers' needs and present a customized wireless solution
- Deliver on our brand promise by offering customers a unique, unbiased, professional, fun, friendly and thoroughly enjoyable retail shopping experience that will consistently generate a response of WOW!
- Achieve all key business metrics including sales, operations, and customer satisfaction
- Participate in all training - we want people who are interested in personal and professional development!
- Stay up to date on current promotions, products, service and policies to maintain high levels of expertise
- Enjoy engaging mall shoppers in meaningful conversations
- Experience in either retail or hospitality industry where you have a working knowledge of managing cash, point of sale and inventory systems (Wireless experience an asset)
- At ease within a results-oriented environment focused on customer delight
- 1-2 year of previous sales experience a definite asset
- Computer aptitude and high comfort level with modern technology
- Proven effective decision making and problem-solving skills
- Effective communication and presentation skills to build rapport, determine customer needs and present an appropriate product solution
- Detail oriented and results focused individual with a proven ability to manage multiple priorities with a demonstrated sense of urgency
- Available to work during mall hours (evenings and weekends)
Physical Job Requirements:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent Commission structure
- Rewards & Recognition, based on weekly and monthly targets
- Competitive group benefit package
What Other Companies may call this job:
- Ability to lift 30-50 pounds
- Ability to stand for extensive periods of time
- Wireless Sales Associate
- Mobile Phone Sales Associate
- Sales Representative
- Mobile Phone Specialist
Disclaimer: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Match Retail is a certified Great Place to Work® in Canada!
We have been recognized among Canada's top employers for the level of trust that our employees experience in their leaders, the level of pride they have in their jobs, and the extent to which they enjoy their colleagues.
At Match Retail, trust is at the foundation of innovation, agility, resilience, and efficiency. We believe our people matter most and that's just one way we move ... differently.