Come join the exciting world of aviation!! Established in 2006, our company provides multi-functional aviation services offering passenger, cargo and ground support with a focus on safety and quality. For us, success lies in delivering peace of mind to our customers, and we are passionate about ensuring their needs are met - on time, every time.
Do you have an interest in the Aviation industry? We are searching for individuals who are team players and eager!Summary
The Turnaround Coordinator oversees
aircraft loading and unloading activities according to the airlines requirements. They gather documents for the Operating crew as well as off/on load instructions for the Ramp crew. TCO's are also in charge of overseeing the various aircraft servicing staff, fuel supply, catering and all flight departure essential services. The Turnaround Coordinators direct the ground service Agents in charge of servicing the aircraft.Core Competencies
• Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently
• Able to work well under pressure and meet set deadlines
• Above average organizational, time management and prioritizing skills
• Attention to detail in all areas of work
• Confident, consistent, decisive personality
• Effective communication skills with individuals at all levels of the organization
• Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
• Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
• Previous airline experience in flight following, dispatch and/or operations
• Analytical skills and proactive problem solverJob Duties
• Actively participate in SA's Safety Management System (SMS) including reporting hazard and incidents encountered in daily operations. Understand, comply with and promote the company Safety Policy
• Participate in training to comprehend, implement, and maintain all quality objectives as stated in our Quality Management System to ensure delivery of desired levels of operational safety and security.
• Responsible for oversight of flight activities and responsible for the safe, on time departure of flight while maintaining customer service level
• Meet the aircraft and commence driving turnaround activities and record the information required by the carrier / handling company
• Ensure all key staff are aware of the Scheduled Departure Time / Estimate Departure Time
• Monitor and record of supplier and staff performance will be conducted as required and manage / correct and/or communicate any issues as they arise
• Focus on Safety and punctuality
• Regularly communicate with crew / gate / ramp / operations as required.
• Conduct regular briefing prior to flight arrival to ramp staff.
• Timely reporting of safety and security related incidentsRequirements
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule in case of aircraft delay
• Good computer skills, proficient with Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet; will need to file reports before and after flight
• Ability to work well independently under minimal supervision
• Supervisory experience is an asset
• Working experience of ramp operation, aircraft loading, load-sheet handling are an advantage
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
Thank you for your application with Strategic Aviation Ltd. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer who agrees not to discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, physical or mental disability, or age.Other details