At Sleep Country Canada we are passionate about all things sleep. We are a proud Canadian brand and sleep destination for all and are excited to expand our partnership with Walmart Canada with the launch of "Sleep Country Express" and "Dormez-vous Express" stores inside the Walmart Canada Spaces!
We want to help transform Walmart Canada customers' lives through the power of sleep by providing an assortment of premier sleep brands for the first time in-store!
We are looking for Sales Associates for our new Sleep Country Express and Dormez-vous Express stores
who will bring their renowned sleep expertise to customers. We provide our associates with intensive training, continuous learning and development opportunities as well as the tools to help them become true Sleep Experts.
In this role you will earn a competitive salary and bonus.Job DescriptionWhy Work for Us:
As a Sleep Country Express/Dormez-vous Express Sales Associate, you'll:
- This is not a job but a CAREER with opportunities for growth and advancement
- We promote 100% leadership roles internally
- We offer a competitive Base Salary and the opportunity to earn Commission, Monetary Bonuses andparticipate in Monetary Sales Contests!
- We will invest in you and provide extensive sales training on our products and services
- You will have access to our in-house learning platform that provides world class content of over 9,000 digital courses taught by industry experts in a variety of languages
- We provide full Medical & Dental Benefits and a Deferred Profit Sharing Program
- We offer Maternity/Parental Leave Top up Benefits
- You can also take advantage of our Tuition Reimbursement Program (Professional AND Personal Development that even includes scuba diving classes!)
- We provide an Annual Wellness Credit for all our Associates! Any products and services that improve your health and well-being are eligible, whether that's health assessments, nutrition counselling, hiking shoes, a yoga outfit or fitness equipment!
- You are able to gain access to our Associate Discount Program where you will be able to enjoy some of the world's best sleep products
- We also offer a paid day off to Volunteer at your local charity of choice
- We are also proud to share that we are winners of:
- Canada's Most Admired Corporate Cultures
- Great Place to work
- Best Workplaces in Retail & Hospitality
QualificationsAdditional InformationEmployment Equity
- Engage with customers to identify their needs and wants, promote our quality products and service offerings
- Ensure our stores are always visually appealing through product presentation, replenishment and store housekeeping
- Ideally have 1- 3 years of experience in Sales, Retail and/or Customer Service, however this is an asset but not mandatory as we will invest in the right person!
- Need a positive, optimistic attitude and a strong customer focus mindset to succeed
- Be ambitious and willing to commit to continuous education and learning
- Available to work days, evenings and weekends
We recognize the importance of a diverse workforce and we therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal Peoples, women, members of a visible minority, and persons with a disability.