ALS provides a broad range of testing and analytical services to a wide variety of end markets and industries around the globe. We continue to remain a leader in the testing services industry and have established a distinguished reputation for providing best in class results and client services.
About the Company
Did you know that mining is one of Canada's most important economic sectors? Canada is one of the largest mining nations in the world and mining is a multi-billion-dollar industry.
ALS operates a network of laboratories that analyze samples for the mining industry. We are a global company with competitive wages, a robust benefits program, and excellent career growth.
If you're passionate about working in a team environment, then we want to hear from you.Location:
ALS Geochemistry, North Vancouver. We are located just past the Second Narrows bridge and with walking distance Phibb's Exchange. Free parking on-site is also available.
ALS also offers:
- Structured wage increases;
- On major bus routes;
- Career advancement opportunities;
- Part time/flexible schedules;
- Shift premiums;
- Annual bonus eligibility;
We have immediate openings for multiple positions. You could be involved in:
- Operating and performing maintenance on AA, ICP-AES or ICP-MS instruments;
- Preparing and carrying out analysis on geological samples using assaying methods;
- Evaluating analytical data and creating written reports;
- Preparing and testing solutions and calibration standards;
- Learning and using industry leading procedures and processes in analytical testing;
- Engaging in our safety culture to meet and exceed safety standards;
- Challenging yourself to meet quick turnaround commitments.
- Recognized Diploma or Degree in Science with a concentration in Chemistry or a related field, or completion of the BC Assayer's certification program;
- Able to work independently or as part of a team;
- Good English communication skills (written and verbal);
- Strong organization skills with an eye for detail;
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook.
For further details:
- We have immediate openings available. Candidates interested in this opportunity should apply online at https://can60.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/alscanusa
- We would like to thank everyone for their interest in ALS, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted;
- For the employee referral bonus program this position is eligible for a Level B bonus award.
ALS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive work environment where the different strengths and perspectives of each employee are both recognized and valued.
ALS welcomes and encourages applications from people with all levels of ability. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
ALS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment where the different strengths and perspectives of each employee are both recognized and valued. We therefore encourage applications from all individuals; particularly women, First Nations, people with disabilities and visible minorities.
ALS also welcomes applications from people with all levels of ability. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.Other details