The Jim Pattison Auto Group has 28 locations and 16 brands in Western Canada. We are continually expanding and acquiring new locations and brands while improving our market share.
The Jim Pattison Auto Group's relentless commitment to customer satisfaction has allowed us to grow into one of Canada's largest companies. We encourage career growth and personal development within our company. We are looking for individuals who can contribute to our business operations today and our future growth. We encourage those with the required experience and interest to apply.Jim Pattison Hyundai Surrey
has an opportunity for a Service Advisor
to join our team!Job Summary:
Reporting to the Parts & Service Manager, you will act as the dealership's front-line customer relations and service sales representative. As a Service Advisor, you will be responsible for handling customer service requests and concerns, meeting predetermined service sales objectives, and performing designated administrative duties accurately. Our dynamic dealership is looking for an energetic, dynamic, and results-oriented individual who strives to achieve excellence in customer satisfaction. Requirements:
- Minimum 1-year of Service Advisor experience.
- Forward-facing customer service experience or sales experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good organization skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience with DMS software such as Reynolds (ERA), CDK, X-Time and or PBS an asset.
- Driver's license in good standing and clean driver's abstract required.
We thank all applicants; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.Other details