The Jim Pattison Auto Group has 28 locations and 16 brands in Western Canada. We are continually expanding and acquiring new locations and brands while improving our market share.
The Jim Pattison Auto Group's relentless commitment to customer satisfaction has allowed us to grow into one of Canada's largest companies. We encourage career growth and personal development within our company. We are looking for individuals who can contribute to our business operations today and our future growth. We encourage those with the required experience and interest to apply.
The Jim Pattison Auto Group has an opportunity for a Customer Experience Centre Agent to join the team!
Reporting to the CEC Manager, you will be the liaison between our company and our customers. As a Customer Experience Centre Agent, you will be able to accept ownership for effectively handling customer inquiries, bookings, suggestions and concerns keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
- Manage large amounts of inbound, outbound calls and mail-outs in a timely manner.
- Follow communication "scripts" when handling different topics.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by going the extra mile.
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way.
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Previous experience in a customer support role would be preferred.
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening.
- Customer focus adaptability to different personality types.
- Basic aptitude with computers and ability to quickly learn new systems.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Must be fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
We thank all applicants; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.Other details