What This Position is All About
The In Store Marketer (ISM) is accountable for the presentation of merchandise. The ISM is a creative individual who understands current styling trends and can interpret them to meet the Company's in-store marketing strategy.Who You Are:
You Also Have:
- Generates a variety of approaches to problem solving including new and novel ideas.
- Constantly looking for opportunity to improve theway things are done.
- Creates a sense of community in the team.
- Has a good sense of timing, isa good listener, and can get cooperation with little disruption.
As The In Store Marketer, You Will:
- College diploma in retail management or related field preferred
- 2-3 years of experience in retail industry
- Experience coaching and developing a team
- Understand approach to sort given departmental store adjacencies
- Ability to multitask
How Often You May Travel:Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Engage and interact with customers in accordance with the G.R.E.A.T. (Get Ready, Engage, Add Value and Transact) service model
- Responsible for delivering the highest level of store fashion ability through the execution of visual presentation within the in store marketing guidelines
- Execute marketing objectives: event set-up, shop set-up and seasonal set-up
- Transport, hang, tag, ticket, and sensor merchandise as needed
- Make space for merchandise as needed by moving old merchandise, changing fixtures, etc.
- Follow HBC merchandising standards (e.g., In-Store In-Style) and zone-o-gram integrity when stocking the merchandise onto the sales floor
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.