Who We Are
We are BC's largest Insurance Broker
and looking for individuals to grow with us! A career at HUB means your career opportunities are endless. From auto, personal or commercial lines, claims, employee benefits, administration, to becoming a full-time producer or account manager, we have a role for you. Our culture is renowned within the industry, and we value our people. Helping our clients protect what matters most is crucial to who we are, and we are on the lookout for those who share the same passion. What We're Looking For
Are you an experienced Insurance Advisor looking to further develop your insurance skills and knowledge? If you're a self-motivated, sales-driven individual seeking work-life balance and a team-oriented culture - YOU
can be our next Insurance Advisor, Personal Lines, Client Service Centre.
This is your opportunity to become part of an industry leading team today!
- Level 1 General Insurance License
- 6+ months of previous insurance experience, habitational preferred.
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
Asset experience that will make you stand out:
A Day in the Life
- Industry designation an asset
- Regular market experience e.g. Aviva, Wawanesa, Intact, Gore, etc. on condos, tenants, dwellings
Where This Can Take You
- Be a part of the growing team that services habitational clients across the Lower Mainland.
- You'll be taking inbound and outbound calls from our Client Service Centre located in our Burnaby Still Creek Head Office.
- Whether it's over the phone, through email, you'll handle client inquiries and educate clients on their habitational insurance needs.
We invest in our employees! We offer hands-on coaching and mentorship, alongside extensive sales training to ensure you succeed, today and tomorrow. Your journey with HUB can open doors to a diverse, rewarding career within the insurance industry and beyond!What We Offer
- Competitive compensation: base salary + new business bonus
- Company matching RRSP contributions
- Tuition financing and career-related training and development
- Customizable flexible benefits options for you and your family
- Mental and physical wellness initiatives
- A positive, collaborative and team-oriented environment
- Ongoing personal and career development
If this sounds like a place you want to be or want to talk to us about the role and opportunities, contact us/apply now. Our Culture Starts with You
- We are looking for SELF-STARTERS with an ENTREPRENEURIAL mindset who will take OWNERSHIP of their business
- We want you to be INNOVATIVE and open to sharing your ideas
- You work with URGENCY while providing a high level of PROFESSIONAL SERVICE towards our customers, communities, & colleagues.
- You are a TEAM PLAYER who positively impact those around them; We MOTIVATE each other to GROW TOGETHER
- You work with a high degree of INTEGRITY and ACCOUNTABILITY
To find associated positions at our HUB simply search myHUBbc
as a keyword in the search bar on our careers page!
Department Account Management & Service
Required Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: High school or equivalent