Join a Winning Team at HUB International
Becoming a part of HUB means that you thrive in an innovative and fast-paced team environment supported by over 12,000 professionals in 450 offices across North America. When you join the team at HUB International, you become part of the 5th largest global insurance broker, providing a broad array of property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment, and wealth management products and services. You will be able to actively contribute to our track record of year over year growth fueled by innovative new products and services, mergers and acquisitions, and a great team of people. As part of our talent engine, you will exemplify our strong core values which drive our unique and engaging culture. HUB's investment in the growth of our people, groundbreaking services, and philanthropic initiatives start at the core of our purpose and are visible through our teams and our clients. Position Summary
The Financial Analyst
position will be responsible for supporting a leader from the HFC Senior Management Team in developing, building, and maintaining executive-level analytical tools such as dashboards, reporting, and data sets to provide visibility and actionable information. The Financial Analyst will be a key partner to informed decision making, quality assurance, and strategizing on efficiencies. Responsibilities
- Lead the analysis, implementation, and ongoing management of projects as assigned by Senior Management leveraging quantitative and qualitative data and ensuring alignment with Hub Financial Center goals and priorities.
- Support Senior Management with high-level financial decisions through relevant analytics, data insights, and identifying opportunities.
- Conduct evaluations of departmental workflows and processes by analyzing past results and measuring service levels to identify key drivers of change.
- Spearhead the development of dashboards and other financial reporting such as year-end/quarterly reporting to be shared with the Senior Management Team.
- Participate in the monthly financial reporting process, including preparing financial dashboards, variance analysis, and quality assurance on deliverables.
- Other tasks and special projects as directed by Senior Management.
- Advanced Excel experience required
- 2+ years of experience in accounting, Finance, or Business-related field
- BA/BS in Business, Finance or Accounting /or equivalent experience preferred
- Ability to balance multiple priorities with the ability to adapt to the changing demands of the business while meeting deadlines
- A well-established understanding of accounting, financial concepts, and controls
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all levels of staff and management through effective communication
- Must understand the need for flexibility in working schedule to meet deadlines and support a team
- Insurance brokerage experience preferred but not required
Department Accounting & Finance
Required Experience: 2-5 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)